Chapter 1

"Ms.Ortega! Late again Are you?"My teacher shook his head disapprovingly.

"Mr.Wolmack did you just notice?"I laughed a bit and sat at my seat in the back.

"Im about done with you Ortega."He walked over to me and leaned over.

"Woah am I a food now?Because what degree am I on?"Everyone in the class giggled.

My teacher Mr.Wolmack definitely appreciated my sarcasm."Ok. Ariana enough!You now have a warning."He turned around and walked off.

"Really because I dont think I do. Jeff."He stopped in his tracks to turn around and look at me."Ms.Ortega I said enough!"

"Mr.Wolmack I dont have to you little bitc..!"There I was sitting in the office waiting for the principal and his assistant to walk in.

"Click click, poof errr..."Door just opened.Be prepared Ariana."Miss Ortega....Having an issue with your History teacher again?"

He sat at his desk with his assistant Marie right next to him."Yup, im glad you called me to because I needed someone besides Jeff all day, don'cha think?"I giggled and kicked the desk to make my chair spin.

The principal sighed."Am I forced to call school security on you again?"I smiled while spinning and nodded.

"You sure do Mark!"He grabbed his walkie talkie."I love it when you always do what I ask...Your such a gentlemen!""Hey uhm.We have Ariana Ortega in here again, send Bill and Steve to come a get her please.""No prob Mark."

I stopped spinning and ran out the door.Since the school gate is right by the office, I climbed the fence and hopped out.

I saw the two security guards.I turned around and walked backwards.I saluted to them"Chao!"I turned around and laughed.

I ran to my friend Valerie's house.She never went to school if she didnt want to.I opened the door to her house and jogged up the stairs.

I busted through her room and found her asleep."Valerie! Wake up slut!"She opened her eye and smacked me.

"What the fuck!"I smacked her and she woke up."Bichhhh....."I pulled her arm and she fell on the floor.I laughed.
***
Time passed so quick, I came here at 12 and it was already 3."Im gonna go home.Im gonna watch Netflix and eat pizza and when my parents go to sleep i'll probably come back here ok?"Valerie was half asleep."Sure Bitch."I left with my slice of eaten pizza.

I started to walk back to my house.I walked eating my pizza.
"Hey mom Im back."No answer.They were probably asleep.

Yay! I dont know if I particularly like the first part but its ok its not up to me its up to you.So below this im going to tell you the characters.

Characters
Jared:Nick Robinson
Valerie:Selena Gomez
Kyle:Ricky Dillon
Connor:Connor Franta
Kian:Kian Lawley
Jessica:Victoria Justice
Cameron dallas:As himself