The gland

Grima raises his boney fist and slams it against the cold iron door that stood between us and the curser the door almost instantly creeps open leaving the room on show for all to see.
The first thing I noticed was the blacked out windows they were heavily coated with thick,dark paint as if she wanted to be concealed or isolated from the outer world.
I take one step forwards into the dark and dusty room when I hear a voice calling me and then I see her ... The curser.
Her face was mainly covered by the long cloak she was wearing.The only visible facial features was her three eyes which looked very peculiar with no light in the room.
"Please, sit down." She says in a calm and soothing manor.
"Oh ok." I reply being suprised at such generosity. I grab the wooden chair closest to me and quickly run my fingers through its delicate engravings each one more unique than the last.
"Now, I know you're scared and confused but you need to know that nobody here's going to harm you in any way but before we get started do you have any questions?"
"Errm yes actually where am I?" I ask
"You are in the underworld asylum purposefully built for the prisoners of hell." She replies
"And why exactly am I here?"
"Oh didn't you know? You broke a deal with the Lucifer which is normally punishable by death but fortunately for you he takes a special liking to humans and chooses to use them for labour instead." She exclaims whilst still managing to be a calm and tranquil person.

"You are now a prisoner and a slave of the Lucifer you must have at least one of your "many" brain cells cursed as way of being able to track your location, now close your eyes and think about your biggest most horrific fear." The curser demands.
I allow my eyelids to act as a dark cover for my eyes as I begin to create an incredible image of my most horrific fear.
I'm at Silverstone campus.
I seem to be alone.
A shadowy figure appears from the dark tunnel of the corridor.
It's a girl.
I ask who she is ,she doesn't reply.
Instead she tells me that I'm worthless and mean nothing to no body.
After she says those words to me I can definitely tell that she is my anxiety in its purest form.
The girl then brings awful memories from the past that are too dark and too hard to even mention but here I am.
I wake up in a screaming panic and notice that the curser's three eyes were simultaneously glowing in the darkness her cold hand was placed carefully upon my forehead.
"Ok you're all ready to go but word of warning you might suffer through some painful migraines for the next couple of days or so." She says.
She then lifts her frail body off of her chair and waltzes to a near by drawer which had very similar markings to the ones on the chairs.
She gently tugs on the brass handle of the drawer and reveals it's contents:
A black buttoned shirt with two name patches one reading bridger the other saying NO.19274.
The next item was a pair of tatty prison trousers to match with the shirt the same number as the shirt was roughly printed down the left leg.

She removes them from the drawer and places them in my hands. A sharp and demanding finger appears from the sleeve of her cloak and points in the direction of the door so I decide to take an opportunity and also a hint and exit through it.
As I walk through the door I suddenly stumble into Grima whose ear was just a minute ago pressed intensely against the door. I stare into his eyes and give him a foul and threatening grimace which forces Grima to scurry off into the distance by his post near the door. What a creep I think.

I check the pockets of my uniform to see if there is anymore info I could gather maybe a letter or something?
I finally a creased and worn card deep inside my left pocket. The letters were a challenge to read not only because of the weird and wonderful but also its age damaged it quite a bit.
The card reads: Mason Bridger NO.19274 CELL.4287 found on the fourth floor.

I kick myself over thought that I would Grima to continue to be guide my to the fourth floor but I have no other choice.
"Grima!" I yell aloud in the corridor with just hint of anger in my tone.
His miserable neck/head twists to the direction of my voice he then happily grins as I becon him towards me.
His joyfull legs carry him as fast as they possibly can until he reaches me at face to face contact.
"Take me to the fourth floor." I demand.

He didn't respond, he just shimmied towards a hidden elevator and expected me to follow.
He swiftly presses the button whilst still having both of his beady eyes focused on mine. The elavator soon arrives and Grima says to me
"I'm assuming you know which button to press." And dashes off back to his post.
I cautiously walk in to the rusty and unstable looking elevator that could potentially cause my death but hey when you've fallen 50000 feet below sea level you usually feel quite safe in an old elevator.

The elevator slowly drags me up to the fourth floor when I reach it I am immediately greeted by endless rows of cold and rusted prison cells. I hold the card in front of my eyes and quickly memorise the number and begin to repeat it over and over in my mind.

Each cell had exactly five people in them but none of those belonged to cell 4287. I shortly pause to see how close I am to my new home for the rest of my pitiful life, I was at cell 4267 I was close.
There seemed to only be one girl in that cell which is very unusual and brought out the curious side of Me the reason I didn't question is because when I got closer and closer to her cell a faint sentence was visible it was written scruffily in bold letters using what appears to blood for ink and it reads "GO TO SLEEP." After that I walked in terror and hoped that my cell mates weren't anything like that psychopath but then again I am in hell so anything can happen.

I eventually reach a dark and cold corner of the fourth floor ,I look up and notice that cell 4287 was stood right in front of me.