A crime?

I decided to remain in the woods for the time being and strike him in the car park because after my huge performance yestarday I don't think anyone in particular is willing to sit in a classroom with me  for an hour and half, they'd all be staring at me  and concentrating on my face as if I was sort of ticking time bomb just waiting to explode.

To keep myself occupied I start to look at the incredible detail and remarkable craftsmanship on my gun it seemed to be some sort of revolver except it was much larger in scale and most likely damage. The handle was carefully painted blood red and had beautiful black gems a lined around its edges , I never knew that devil was so high class with his weaponry.
I lifelessly slump my body against  an old towering oak tree and close my heavy eyelids.

I wake up to an ear piercing shriek and the sound of a thousand feet slapping the floor beneath them, I immediately recognise the shriek it's the bell!

This is my chance, my one and only chance to rid myself of my life controlling fears I can't afford to mess it up. I begin to run  towards Mr.Norwood's car at a fast yet steady pace but my vision is suddenly blocked by the bodies of several older students.

A large crowd of students soon forms and agressive jostling is common and present my small and weak body is tossed side to side as a result of all the pushing and shoving. I find my self suddenly falling towards the rock hard surface of the pavement and Satan's pistol stumbles out of my pocket and viciously scrapes across the ground.

I lift my self up to see that the whole crowd had paused and was staring directly at me. I move my head from side to side in search of Mr Norwood.