The arrival

My near enough lifeless body spirals down In an endless tunnel of fire death is now very clearly inevitable.
But for some reason I'm okay with that I've grown to accept things for how they are.

I continue to gain more and more momentum as I drift towards a bright and mezmorising display of various firey lights, they acted as beacon of hope for me in such a dull and deadly situation. The light slowly spreads across the sharp and mountainous biome that inching closer and closer to every second. Eventually I am almost laid flat on this new world that I have been "welcomed" to, if it wasn't for some form of dark magic preventing from falling to my gruesome and bloody death I would have for sure been wiped from the memory of existence with not one good memory to give my family a reason to be proud of me.

After I had been rescued by some unusual occurrence I was greeted by two tall beings that didn't match the human apperance. They both stood proud and fierce towering above me each one was carrying a long golden scepter with a nasty bloodied blade sticking out if its side.

I hesitate in fear that might torture or kill me if I speak but there was so many questions that needed to be answered, questions that could no longer be only known by me.
"Wh---where am I if I may ask?" I say trying to be as friendly and as polite as possible.

The creature to my left responds in a deep and dark voice:"The curser will answer all your questions."
Okay now I have question, who in Lucifer's name is the curser?