Chapter 18: Tell Me This Isn't Happening

Brie POV:
"Thanks again I'm gonna go see him." I said walking away and into the locker room and I couldn't belive what I saw....

Paige and Dean were kissing (Bet you didn't see that coming.. well on with the story lol). I started to tearing up.
"I cant belive you would do this to me!!!" I yelled at Dean.
"Babe. come on its not what it looks like." Dean said trying to hold my hand. I yanked my hand away and ran out of the locker room. I didn't know what to do Raw was starting so I went and got dressed for my segment with Dean and Bryan.

RAW:
I was by the gorilla when Bryan walked up to me.
"Ha. Guess were together again babe." He said putting an arm around my waist.
"For one its only a storyline and for two get you fucking hands off me now!" I yelled. Everyone looked at us and then someone came up I didn't expect to come up and help.
"She said let go so I suggest you get your bitch ass away now." Randy said Bryan let me go and waited for his entrance to start. 
"Thank you Randy" I said giving him a hug.
"No probably beaut... I mean Brie." And with that he walked away. Huh wonder what that was about oh well.
I sae dean walk up he tried to talk to me but my entrance came on and interrupted him. I walked out with a smile qnd got in the ring wuth Bryan.
"Babe we've been together for a while now and I wanted to ask......" he got down on one knee.
"Will you marry me??" (Part of the storyline) I slapped him harder than the script said but oh well. He stood there in "shock" I grabbed a mic.
"Like I would want to marry a goat face vegan like you. I gound a real man.." and with that Deans theme hit.

Sorry for not updating forever but hope u like this chapter ill be updating when I can love y'all!! And look at what I found!!!