Chapter 9: What Happened?

2 hours later a doctor came in and said that Brie... Has a concussion and a sprained ankle.

Dean POV:
"Can we see her?" I asked the doctor.
"Yes she's in room 473, she needs rest though and she can go home today." The doctor said before walking away. Me and Nikki went into her room and she was just sitting in bed looking out the window.
"Brie?" I said with a low voice.
"Hey" she said with a weak smile.
" Let's go we have to wake up early for Raw." I said helping her out of the bed.

Skip to Monday night raw:
Brie POV:
I woke up before Dean and I felt horrible. So I decided I wanted to take a walk to get fresh air. I got up put my hair in a high ponytail with black shorts and a neon pink and purple sports Bra with my sneakers and walked out. I got done walking around so I decided to go back to the room and get ready for Raw tonight even though I can't get in the ring for 2 weeks this is gonna suck!

Dean POV:
I woke up in an empty bed. I got up and took a shower when I was getting dressed I heard the door open. I walked out a saw Brie on her phone then she said morning and went to get in the shower. 20 minutes later she walked out with black high waisted jean shorts with my Unstable crop top on with some black converse.
"Ready to go?" I asked her.
"I guess so." She said with a sigh.

At the arena
We went inside and went opposite ways. I walked in the locker room and saw Roman.
"Hey I heard what happened to Brie she OK??" He said
"Yeah shell be fine nothing major" I said getting ready.

Brie POV:
I was just walking more like limping around when I came face to face with Bryan. I just walked away. All of the sudden I saw Eva kissing Dean! I felt tears running down my face when she pulled away Dean saw me and I ran with him chasing me...
"Brie stop!" He yelled but I kept running and ran into some one I got up and said
"Sorry." I said not looking up
"Its OK it was my fault" I looked up and saw the one and only the show off Dolph Ziggler.
"Hey why are you crying did something happen?" He asked concerned
"Just please help me can we go to your locker room?" I said looking at him.
"Yeah sure come on let's go" he said with a smile. We got into his locker room and I shut the door so dean couldn't find me.
"Brie, are you OK?" He said
"No I saw Eva and Dean kissing!" I said starting to cry. He hugged me tightly and I felt a bit of relief then....

Cliff hanger sorry for the late update but hey I'll update soon promise and what do you guys think will happen you will have to read to find out! Comment if u want Brie and Dolph to be a couple I'm so excited new characters what will happen next!!!!!❤❤❤ Thank you everyone I reached 1K!!! Love you all goodnight!😘😘😘