Chapter 13: Forgive me!

Brie POV:
I was walking and bumped straight into someone and when I looked up I noticed it was the one person I never wanted see and that was Bryan. I got up and he just smirked at me. Next thing I know he pushed me in to a wall and I hit my back hard I screamed in pain. He started to hit me tell someone came and yelled at him to stop it was the other person I didn't want to see...Dean. He hit Bryan and Bryan ran away. Dean came to me.
"Are u ok? " he said helping me up .
"I am now thanks dean..." I said not looking at him.
"Please forgive me for whatever I did." He said looking into my eyes now.
"OK I will but if u do it again I will never forgive you." I said looking back at him he now had his hands on my waist.
"Thanks and I promise I won't I just have a question for u..." He said pulling my body closer to him.
"What is it???" I said with a little smile.
"Brie will you be my girlfriend?" He asked as he satred into my brown eyes.
"Let me think... Of course I will!!!!" I said jumping into his arms hugging him. We stayed like this before he got called for his match against randy Orton., he gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me he would be right back . I wished him luck. I went to catering and got some food and saw Bryan and Eva talking, but I didn't care. I walked out and went to watch deans match. He won of course. I was just standing on my phone and out of now were I got picked up and someone spun me around. When they put me down I noticed it was dean I smiled and kissed him. He said he would put his normal clothes on a after he did we got in the car and went to the hotel and checked in I texted Nikki telling her I would be staying with Dean. When we got to our room I was so tired I claimed into bed after putting on some other clothes, and soon after dean got into bed and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Dean POV:
I got in bed and wrapped my arms around Bries waist. When I thought she was asleep I leaned over and kissed her for head and said those three words I thought I would never say.
"I love you..." After I said that I leaned back over and turned off the light hopping she didn't hear me tell her but I knew she was asleep so I was good. After an hour I finally fell asleep next to the person I thought was the love of my life....

Sorry for not updating in a while I've been busy! I now this probably sucked but let me know what you thought! Just wanted to say I would never forget my wattpad besties/sisters love you guys!!!teambella_02 teambella1013 love you guys and also to my partner on another book KimberlyMaitlen love ya to!!❤❤❤❤ comment and vote please thanks!💕💕💕❤❤❤💙💙💙