Chapter 17(Finally!)

August 29-30, 2016

Okay I'm deciding to try and re write the whole thing one more time and hopefully it works but this time I'm gonna take screen shots thanks to that amazing idea from @laurahugens
😌💕alright well here goes nothing...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Continuation of last night....

"Hey. Uh where'd you guys go?" He asked as the sheriff fully stepped into the living room and Melissa followed short after.
"What happened to your leg?" Asked the sheriff, ignoring the other question asked.
Melissa could sense that the sheriff was trying his best not to get angry and she was worried that something like yesterday would happen again. She didn't want to be part of it though unless she had to be like with what happened yesterday so she smiled and said
"Uh we just went to the market nearby to get things to make breakfast...and I actually might need help getting it set up so...if you could please come and help me Derek?" She smiled at him trying to show him that she was trying to save him from this conversation.
"Umm yeah of course Mrs. McCall!" He nervously smiled, standing up from the couch.
"Oh now hold on a second son I have something to talk to you about." The sheriff said, stopping Derek from standing up.
Derek sat back down and from behind the sheriff he saw Melissa mouth an 'I'm sorry' and she disappeared around the corner to the kitchen.
They sat in silence for a couple of minutes while the sheriff stared at the floor, looking for words to say.
"H-how are you feeling son?" He finally said looking at Stiles.
"Well that depends...how am I feeling physically or emotionally? I mean because physically I'm not doing too bad I just have a couple of scrapes here and there. Possibly a messed up ankle from when I tripped over a low branch this morning but emotionally? Well that's a whole other story. I mean I am a teenager so...my emotions are all over the place since you know my body's changing and it's all like some big feelings roller coaster. Plus with the recent thing that happened yeste-"
"Okay, okay I get it" the sheriff put his hands up to stop Stiles from continuing to talk then he nervously looked down at his hands again "I guess what I just wanted to say was that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for my behavior yesterday. I'm sorry for how I've been acting around you two. It's just- it's hard to get used to it when all your life you were taught differently you know? When I first saw what you and Derek had going on..."
Stiles and Derek looked at each other and Stiles raised an eyebrow confused then turned pink once he understood what his dad meant along with Derek realizing.
"It was something very confusing for me and I just wanted to apologize for my actions. I just hope you guys will forgive me and I mean I understand now...so I'm just sorry." He looked up at them with an apologetic look and Derek was the first to speak.
"Of course we forgive you Mr.Stilinski! I totally understand what you mean! It wasn't your fault. You grew learning more wrong than good and I'm sorry for that but thank you for telling us that because I was seriously worried you were gonna cut off my head yesterday" Derek joked.
The sheriff gave a small smile to Derek as a thank you and stood up from the couch. He messed up Stiles hair and pat Derek on the back.
"I'm gonna go help Melissa in the kitchen. How about you boys go on and get cleaned up? Derek do you know how to fix a messed up ankle? I have the first aid in the bathroom but I wasn't sure if you knew how to-"
"It's fine sir I learned it as a kid." Derek smiled standing up from the couch to pick up Stiles. Fixing up broken bones was one of the many lessons his dad had taught him in his dreams and although he hadn't had any dreams recently he still remembered everything. His parents had said that he had learned everything he needed...like they sort of knew his future. He didn't pay much attention to that though and just learned all of the things they taught him.
He slowly helped Stiles off of the couch and into the bathroom.
The sheriff walked into the kitchen to find Melissa with a huge smile on her face.
"What are you so happy about?" Questioned the Sheriff.
"You did good telling those kids how you felt and why you felt that way." She smiled
"Yeah yeah," he shyly smiled back "what are we doing for our last breakfast here?"
"We are actually making a mini breakfast buffet! Well...sort of mini..." She smiled getting out all the stuff to put the food in. "Ooh and I'm also making bacon baskets with egg inside!"