Chapter 14

At the arcade....

3rd person POV
When they got there they realized they were hungry so they decided to order something on one of the big screens at the small outdoor restaurant that was attached to the arcade.
"Alright Der, what do ya want?"
"Do they sell steak?"
Stiles started laughing
"Derek we're at a burger joint."
"And...?" Said Derek raising his eyebrows at him

"Meaning they only sell burgers, fries and other stuff like that you idiot

"Meaning they only sell burgers, fries and other stuff like that you idiot."
Stiles gave him a playful shove and Derek acted hurt because he called him an idiot.
"I know you smart Alec I was just messing with you. God you're so gullible sometimes I swear." Said Derek rolling his eyes but smiling
"Okay but seriously what do you want to eat?"
"I'll take one of those big burgers they have."
"Okay." Said Stiles pressing the button for the burger on the screen "and I'll have two bacon and cheese burgers...with a medium curly fry...and a large soda."
"Woah there kid what are you pregnant?"
"Haha very funny Derek. You know that only women can get pregnant and plus I haven't really eaten like at all since I last saw you..."
"Oh.." Said Derek slightly confused mostly at the fact that Stiles thought only women could get pregnant but in the wolf world they all have an equal chance of getting pregnant. He was joking around about Stiles being pregnant though because Stiles was human and not supernatural.
"Anyways is that all you want? I mean one burger is nothing. If you want I can make the medium curly fries a large order so we can share."
"I'd like that just fine." Derek smiled brightly
Stiles sort of just stared at him for a couple of seconds before looking down at the screen.
"What?" Asked Derek
"Nothing I've just never seen you smile so much." He said looking at Derek again and smiling
"I don't know I guess I'm just really happy to see you again."
Stiles sort of just giggled and finished off the order.
Derek was pulling out his wallet when Stiles stopped him, giving him a goofy grin, and pulling out a 20 dollar bill.
"My dad gives me money to do nothing! How awesome is that?!?" He half screamed "so it's my treat!"
Derek didn't argue with who was buying it because he felt like he should save some of his money for now anyways and felt lucky that Stiles was paying for it.
They ate and caught up on what had happened the past month that they hadn't seen each other.