Her eyes fell to my deliberately pouted lips as I shifted to hover over her.

“I love you.”

“Aww.” Bo cooed, fingers brushing my cheek. “I love you too, but I’m still not making you a cup of tea, you cheeky bastard.” She wickedly laughed, flicking my nose before shoving me off and back to the mattress.

“Fine.” I huffed.

We had easily conversed under the covers for another hour more, discussing what our plans were for the week ahead. Hayley’s party became a talking point before we moved onto something a little closer to home.

“I’ve never had it like that before.”

“What do you mean?” Bo turned to face me.

Her attractive features held interest as I continued, propping myself up on my elbow. The material covering her chest fell away slightly until she readjusted it. But not before the sight of a few small love bites were revealed. They were mix of pink, lightly speckled with purple, evidence of gestures acted out in the heat of the moment. They looked beautiful on her.

“Like talking.” My head shook as she appeared confused. “I mean, other than saying how good it feels. I like that I can just talk to you.”

Bo had left her mark on me in the shape of nail scrapes and raised red lines. But one stood out from the rest, an affectionate bruise I was particularly fond of. A love bite just below my right peck. I knew it was only temporary, but I strangely liked it. With Bo’s head on my chest, she witnessed my mindless tracing to which she leant in and delicately kissed the skin that she once harshly sucked.

“You’ve not had that with anyone else?” She curiously questioned, moving back to her previous position.

“No, it was just a ‘get the job done’ kind of thing.” I explained. “I don’t think talking was top on the list of things to do when I brought girls back.”

“How many women have you been with?”

I could tell it was something that had troubled Bo for a while by the innocent look on her face. I frowned as I stared at her. Both of us were laid on our sides, closely facing each other. My fingers were fiddled with as she waited for my reply.

“You don’t really want me to answer that, do you?” I paused to absorb her defeated expression. “A fair few.” I admitted. “Why does it matter?”

“It’s just, you know so much and I…”

“No, no, Baby. Every woman is different and I’m still learning with you. If you think about it, it’s probably easier for you.”

“Why?” Bo pried.

“You don’t have any other experience.” Her face tingled pink with my words. “No other guy has tainted your mind with what he likes and dislikes. You only know how to please me and you no idea how hot that is.”

The shy smile Bo wore told me I’d won her around. I kissed at her neck, gently urging Bo onto her back as I shifted over the beautiful girl beneath me. Her hair was everywhere, fanned out over the pillow, just as it was when we slept. It was something I found a challenge to adapt to as we cuddled at night; more often than not I would end up with strands tickling at my face as I slotted in behind Bo. I smiled, sweeping waves away from her eyes before leaning down to brush my hot words to her ear with my lips.

“I love that I’m still learning where you liked to be touched, what turns you on.” My voice became rougher, lightly grazing my thumb to a peaked nipple. “What gets you wet.”

She broke our heated eye contact as I slicked my lips, watching as the tip of my index trailed an invisible line down between her full chest. Bo’s long lashes fluttered, breath ragged as I gently squeezed her left breast.