Chapter 6: The Noah

A/N: Roses are red, Violets are blue, I hate school, how about you? (I did a lot of commentary lol I'm sorry)

"What about those bullets?!" Erza looked back at Allen, his skin was darkened.

Natsu and Gray also looked back.
"H-hey didn't you say they were poisonous!?" Allen looked back at Gray, his skin returning to its normal color.

"Don't worry about me, I'm immune to the poison." Allen said.

"Well, Well, if it isn't shounen" Allen heard a familiar voice, in top of a building one male figure appeared. (Mhmm I wanted to bring Road in but I decided not to for now~) Allen looked back, the Fairy Tail members did too.

"Tyki!" Allen said Natsu had a dumbfounded look in his face, Erza seemed to understand
But the others were confused. "This guys' a Noah, way stronger than any Akuma you'll ever face" Allen explained, Tyki seemed to laugh at his comment. (Oh shit did I mention this is after episode 103 and shit)

"That was pretty cruel Shounen considering that-" Allen jumped towards Tyki and thrusted (I swear I died laughing when I read over this) his claw at him, Tyki however had already moved and Allen skid to a halt. Tyki had a skeptical look on his face. "Didn't anyone teach you to wait until a person is finished speaking?" Allen looked back at Tyki, Natsu was being stupid again.

"AWW COME ON!! CANT THERE BE A REAL FIGHT INSTEAD OF THIS SISSY OVER HERE!" Natsu claimed.

A/N: I gotta sleep man I hate school... well see you guys next week or whenever I don't have homework and have spare time!