Chapter 4: Akuma

As they entered the gigantic building a somewhat tall, lithe young woman, with darkly colored hair and eyes and a fair complexion and light blue boyish like hairstyle wearing tight, short jackets with long sleeves and short shorts and tight pants under them, she smiled and greeted them all "Welcome to the Black Order, You're the wizards from Fairy Tail right?" She asked walking up to Erza.

Erza nodded and introduced herself "I'm Erza Scarlet nice to meet you" Allen looked around and noticed a man of average height and build, He had messy, sandy blond hair, and wearing a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a waistcoat and tie, and casual dress pants. Over it all, he wore a lab coat running towards them.

"Is something the matter Captain Reever?"

"Actually you guy's will need to depart right now, the Akuma have gotten closer and they need to be eliminated quickly." Reever commanded

"Woah right now?" Gray looked a bit suprised but nodded anyways

"Well then let's be on our way!" Allen said and the others nodded and followed after Gray and the others.

"How did this all happen? We were supposed to leave tomorrow and now it's today..." Lucy sighed

"Well like I said we don't have enough exorcist to fend off the Akuma"

"I can see that but why today i mean, we didn't even have time to rest!"

"Lucy, stop complanin! We get to fight monsters and we'll get on with it!" Natsu yelled

"Well it's not all the easy to kill an Akuma, their bullets contain poison that won't fail to kill anyone they touch" Allen started explaining "And there are even more dangerous ones out there too, some humans may be disgusted as Akuma, taking on their form to kill others"

Gray looked around his surroundings "So You're telling me anyone around here could be one of those Akuma?"

Allen nodded, they soon arrived at a train leading to a different town. "They'll arrive almost any moment so be on guard."