Chapter 3: The Black Order

Happy and Timcampy 'looked' at each other for a long time, while the others continued to discuss their Sutiation, Allen Explaned what Akuma Were: "Akuma are creatures comprised of one or more human souls, metal skeletons and Dark Matter, the latter two supplied by the Millennium Earl. By design, they are forced to obey the orders of the Earl and the other members of the Noah Family without question, even if it is against their will." All the others looked at him "The way that we usually fight Akuma are with Anti-Akuma weapons" Allen took on his left glove off and revealed his red Paracitic type Anti-Akuma weapon. "This is an Anti-Akuma weapon, made sole purpose to killing Akuma."

Everyone stared at his hand "So then why did Komui Hire us to defeated these 'Akuma' when people like you can kill these Akuma easily?" Gray asked observing his hand Allen took a deep breath and sighed.

"We're having a problem with all the others, they are unable to use their Anti-Akuma weapons, so we were hoping that Wiards like you guys could help us i'm the only one so far who can still use their anti-Akuma weapons so thats why Komui tried to hire as many wizards as possible." Allen Explained 

Erza looked out of the window of the train, they were already at the station near the Black Order, Allen's hood flew off as they walked off of the train and the others looked at him, Happy and Tim followed behind them as soon as they realized   that they'd left the train, Tim took the opertunity of anything to bite Natsu's ear, Natsu jumped up and ran quickly off of the train "Who the hell bit my ear?! That hurt dammit!" Natsu ran behind them and caught up with happy and Tim swiftly followed behind

"How exactly old are you Allen? This seems like some type of job a grown up would have but you look pretty young..." Lucy asked curiously following up near Erza she was also looking at his White hair.

"I'm 15, i started a few months ago but things went uphill pretty fast around here, in the Black Order a lot of people are older than i am but i guess i would consider myself one of the youngest of the fighters here" Allen smiled

"You're 15!?" Lucy, Erza, and Gray Exclaimed "How could you take on a job this dangerous? Isin't tht kinda, Scary?  I mean you could be killed of all things! Yet you still fight on the front lines..." Lucy toned her voice down explaining the last part

"I know i might be killed, but i  fight to protect my friends, Isn't that what you guys do too?" Allen asked 

"That's right! We'll beat the ever living snot out of whoever dares touches our friends!" Natsu yelled from behind, after a few minutes  passed, they arrived at the Black Order.

"Here we are, the Black Order" Allen looked up at the floating island like building witch reached almost the sky, "Don't worry about climbing up, we'll be taking an elevator up to the top" Allen led them to the elevator.

"So, you work with others as well as you do in guilds the and take on jobs that have to do with Akuma? And not anything else? Right?" Gray asked Allen Ignoring Natsu's motion sickness on a elevator of all things.

Allen panicked a bit looking at Natsu before answering Gray "I guess if you put it that way, a lot of us concider the Order our home, the only difference is, not all of us can use the Anti-Akuma weapons, or innocence is what we call it for short" Allen smiled as the arrived at the top in front of the gate.

"So when will be defeating the Akuma Mr. Walker?" Erza said before any else could say anthing else, walking along with everyone to the gate

"Please it's just Allen, and we'll be departing tomorrow evening you'll meet Komui today and stay the night until we have a clear identification of where the Akuma are located" Allen smiled he looked around the gate and called out "Captain Reever! Open the gate!" he looked aroun making sure that Kanda wasn't around to mess everything up for him. The gate slowly opened and Natsu finally caught up after staying behind, Tim was sitting on top of his head asleep, and Happy ran over to them as everyone walked into the gates.