Hennything is possible

Harry and Zayn arrived at Harry's condo, Harry went straight to the kitchen. Didn't stop and definitely didn't say anything. He got into the kitchen and began rummaging through cabinets and drawers. He searched through the fridge and still couldn't find what he was looking for. And then remembered.

"My room." He said. He walked to pass Zayn and into his room. Got on his knees and blindly searched under the bed. Reaching and stretching until he found what he came in here for.

"What the hell are you doing?" Zayn asked scaring Harry enough to hit his head on the bed in surprise.

"Ouch. And," Harry started, coming from off the floor "this is what I'm looking for." He stated pulling out a bottle of Hennessy. He smiled at the bottle.

"Haz no." Zayn warned moving closer to take the bottle. Harry scuffed and moved it away from him.

"Zayn come on. I need this after today." Harry expressed.

"I really don't think it's a good idea. I know how you get when you're drunk." Zayn explained.

"Jesus, you're not my father. I'll be fine Zee. Trust me." Harry sighed. He then went back into the kitchen and found two cups.

"I'm not drinking with you. I don't even think you should be drinking." Zayn groaned.

"Fine, more for me." Harry teased. He poured the alcohol into the glass cup, more than half way filled and smiled at Zayn.

"Harry don't do this." Zayn sighed. And Harry rolled his eyes.

"Do what Zayn? All I'm doing is having a drink. I'm a little parched, if I do say so myself. " Harry complained and took a sip. Zayn shook his head and grabbed a cup from the cup board.

"Fuck it." Zayn said and poured himself some Henessey as well. He groaned and downs his drink. Harry smirks and does the same.

"There you go babe." Smiling, Harry walked away with the bottle and left his cup. Zayn stood there stunned at his sudden need for a nickname. Zayn followed him into the living room and saw that he sat down. So he sat next to him.

"You know Zayn, can I tell you a secret?" Harry asked, after a few drinks and chuckled. Zayn shrugged and leaned back. He had a feeling it was going to be a long night. Harry took a swig of the Hennessy and smiled.

"I think you're a realllly nice guy." Harry admitted. Zayn furrowed his eyebrows , and chuckled.

"Uh thanks mate." He said.

"And I also think you're really funny." Harry explained taking another drink.

"Thanks mate, means a lot." Zayn laughed, finally downing his drink. His face scrunched up because damn that burned.

"You wanna know something else?" Harry asked.

"Shoot." Zayn nodded. Harry moved closer to him putting down his drink and licked his lips. Zayn subconsciously looked down then back up.

"You're really fucking sexy." Harry whispered in zayn ear. Zayn hands started getting clammy, as he rubbed them on his jeans.

"Um, t-thanks Harry. That's nice." Zayn cleared his throat.

"Mhm, and I'd really love to suck your dîck right now." Harry said getting off the couch and dropping to his knees in from of Zayn. Zayns eyes widened as he physically jumped from Harry's proposition.

"What?!" Zayn asked.

"I'm on this Hennessy and I'd really like you to fück my mouth." Harry bluntly stated. He moved his hands go on top of zayns legs, gliding it up and down.

"Harry what are you doing?" Zayn asked nervous ....and maybe turned on. He slapped his hand over Harry's when Harry started moving up his jeans.

"I already told you. Come on, please." Harry pleaded, moving his hand from zayns grasp and unzipping zayns zipper.....with Zayn letting  him.

"Fück." Zayn whispered as he bit his lip and and clinched his eyes.

What am I doing?

"H-Harry — shit — Harry stop!" Zayn quickly jumped up as harry was close to pulling his boxers off.

"Harry what are you doing?" Zayn groaned because it's taking all of his might to not continue. Harry giggled and took another drink of Hennessy.

"Well, dear Malik, I was getting ready to suck your dick," Harry laughed shaking his head as he began walking - stumbling - towards the kitchen, "but you rudely interrupted me. So I think I'm going to go get some chips."

"Haz," zayn grabbed Harry's wrist and pulled him back. "Stop for a -"

"Yes daddy pull me closer! Take control." Harry yelled, giggling, grabbing zayns ass.

"Harry stop it right now. You need to go lay down." Zayn groaned , pulling Harry into his bedroom.

"Oooohhh, into the bedroom I see. How would you like me?" Harry laughed. Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Lay down, smart ass." Zayn ordered.

"Take off my shoes." Harry stubbornly said. Zayn huffed but took them off anyway.

"Now my pants." Harry cheesed. In which zayn timidly followed his request. "Good because I can't sleep with them on." Harry chuckled and laid down.

"Okay now please go to sleep. I'm going to really kill you tomorrow." Zayn mumbled annoyed. Harry giggled but laid down anyway.

"Goodnight." Harry smirked and shut his eyes.

"Yeah goodnight." Zayn replied back. He walked over to the light switch and reached to turn it off when he heard Harry speak.

"Zayn?" He whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Why don't he love me anymore?" Harry asked in a low tone. And yes, Zayn's heart shattered. Poor haz. What was he supposed to say? WhT could he say? Exactly. So he didn't say anything.

"Goodnight Haz." Zayn whispered.