The pictures In these frames tell stories

2015

"No, I definitely think that shakira would out dance Beyonce any day," Niall explained "she just has the magic hips." He laughed. Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Hell no, man. Beyonce is a god when it comes to moving those hips." Zayn said.

"Beyonce is overrated." Niall scuffed.

"Take that back." Zayn sneered. Niall laughed and shook his head.

"No." Niall grinned.

"Boys would you shut up." Liam groaned. "Every time this happenings, someone always ends up going to the hospital. Cut it out" he said annoyed.

"Besides, Louis just texted me. He said the food is almost ready and we should be on our way now." Liam explained standing up.

"I'll go get Haz." Zayn stood up walking to Harry's room.

It was locked when Zayn tried to open it.

"Hazza, can I come in?" Zayn knocked on the door. He heard a faint sigh and then footsteps. Harry opened the door and looked at Zayn.

"Hey Zayn." He walked back to his bed and laid back down facing the ceiling. Zayn followed him and stood at the end of the bed.

"Hazza, it's time to go. Louis said the dinner is almost ready so he wants us to be on our way." Zayn explained. Harry sighed and nodded. He stood back up and put his black leather boots on.

"Great." He whispered. Zayn walked over to him and kneeled down so they was eye level to each other.

"Harry, you'll be okay. I'll be there and the rest of the boy will too. We got you." Zayn explained. Harry smiled and nodded.

"Thanks." Harry said. He stood up and walked out of the room with Zayn trailing behind him, just imagining the tension that is soon to come.

"Hey guys are you ready?" Harry asked with a slight smile , which was easy to see that it was forced. Niall nodded and Liam shrugged.

"Yeah I guess so." Liam said. Niall and Liam walked outside, with Niall continuing to explain his reason for saying shakira is better than Beyoncé. Harry was about to walk out to but Zayn caught his wrist. Harry turned around and starred at Zayn with a questioning look.

"Haz, if you really don't want to go, you don't have to. I can stay with you and we can watch a movie or something. I know this is hard for you." Zayn sympathized with the curly head 19 year old. He knew that going to this dinner wouldn't be a good idea, he didn't want to see the green eyed boy hurt anymore. Harry smiled a little.

"Thanks Zayn. But I think we should go. Plus it'll be good for me to get out the house a little bit." Harry explained. Zayn shook his head.

"Harry, you don't understand I really don't think you should go." Zayn pleaded. Harry was now really confused, and a little annoyed. Why couldn't Zayn just let it go. Yes, seeing the blue eyed chestnut haired boy might crush him a little but he'll get over it. Like he always does. Or at least attempts too.

"Zayn, I'll be fine. Just leave it alone." Harry sighed. He walked out of the house without another word leaving Zayn to follow behind him.

20 Minutes Later
Louis' condo

Liam pulled up to Louis's house and turned off the engine.

"Well, we're here..." Niall said followed by a lingering silence. Liam glanced to Harry and Niall glanced to Zayn, who then looked at Harry.