The Fight, Part 1

Meliodas' POV: I hear Tronoda snicker. " Well aren't you getting straight to the point! Fine. I want the girl. " I had desperately hoped that he would say he was looking for a fight. Close enough. " No. So sorry. Find someone else to torture." He looks over at Elizabeth, who is still unconscious but I can feel her outputting waves of apostle energy, as her body tries to defend itself. If I can feel it, so can he. I place myself quietly in front of her. Ban sneers at me, I can feel it. " Not that I doubt your strength, but I feel better about two protectors instead of one. " I mutter to him. Tronoda shifts just slightly and I prepare. He's getting ready to move. And then, he finally does. He bursts forward, intending to catch me off guard presumably, but I run diagonally to try and cut him off and get behind him. He intercepts me and the first blow is exchanged. I can feel the pressure expanding outwards from us and destroying everything close by. I don't dare risk a look towards Ban, knowing instinctively that i can't afford to look away for even a second. Even still, I catch a glimpse of red and silver as Ban carries Elizabeth away. Unfortunately, so does the other and an outraged snarl passes through his lips. I tense and lunge forward, catching him by surprise and, using our combined momentum, drove him into the ground hard enough for it to crack.