The Storm

Elizabeth's POV: I run into the bar and slam the door with a huff. I turn and brace myself against the door, just to see everyone looking at me weird. " What's wrong Elizabeth?" Meliodas asks with a small frown.
" Oh, um, it's nothing! I just felt a really strange aura in town." I explain, already calming down. " Oh, is that all? Our auras are weiiiiird though, 'Lizbeth!" Ban says as he is completely plastered. He stumbles over to me and gets way too close just to look at me. "Ya know, you're weird too. You're the true weirdy here! You're an apostle but out of everyone on earth you choose the captain?! Whaaaat kinda logic is that?!" He exclaims as he falls backwards and passes out. Even though I know it's pointless, I still respond "  Those have nothing to do with each other, Ban!" I feel my face growing red. I sigh and turn to go open the bar, when I get a horrible feeling of dread. My hand shakes and I stumble back, knocking into a table. I start falling, but before I hit the ground, Meliodas grabs me. " Elizabeth?" He says in a worried tone but before I can respond, an unfamiliar sensation overcomes me and I gasp. " Melio-" I don't get to finish. Everything goes black. 

Ok, so I felt bad about making you all wait so long for the last chapter so I made an extra. I will warn you, the next chapter is gonna be a little OOC. Tell me what you think so far! And as always, enjoy!