The Calm

Elizabeth POV: It's a humid day as we travel along towards Camelot, awaiting our next adventure. I wipe down tables and hum quietly. Meliodas is upstairs napping and everyone else is too. I couldn't sleep though. I was too happy. I just finish cleaning the windows when I feel hawk's mom burrow down. I grab the papers announcing the Boar Hat's opening and slip quietly out the front door. I see Diane curled up on the ground and walk over. I pat her arm several times to wake her up. " Diane, I'm going to put posters up in town ok? I'll be back before opening time!"
  She smiles sleepily and mutters" M'kay Elizabeth. Be careful." I nod and start walking towards town. The birds are chirping and a slight breeze pushes my hair back. I get to town and start putting up fliers everywhere. I feel a shiver run down my spine and look around. I don't see anyone but suddenly I'm uneasy. I turn and start jogging back to the tavern.

Unknown POV: "So that's the apostle, hmm? She's a beauty all right. Too bad she can't be allowed in this world anymore. I need to get her. I need her. I want her!" A dark aura begins to leak from the shadows where a pair of silver eyes track the princess's every move. " You will be my catalyst and he will be your death, Princess Elizabeth!" The man vanishes into the alleyway.

Hello, people.... I'm sorry this chapter took so long... And is so short. I'm being a bit of a perfectionist. Even though, it's not very good yet. I hope you enjoy it!