The New Enemy

Meliodas' POV: Elizabeth goes limp in my arms and I start to panic. " Elizabeth!Elizabeth, wake up!" She shows no signs of movement, except for her breathing. I am about to take her to a doctor, when I feel it. The power of another demon. I realize Elizabeth would be affected immensely by undiluted demonic power. Even the grey demon's power was contained in a human vessel. 'What would a demon be doing here? They would sense me and stay away normally.... Unless...' "Ban! Take Elizabeth and run! She can't be here!" I put her carefully in his arms and run outside. As soon as that occurs, I'm blasted with a powerful wave of deadly intent. I barely manage to dodge the attack and I still don't see where the attacker is. I hear The other sins running to join me. Suddenly, I sense the source and whip around. It's heading toward - " ELIZABETH!" I put on a burst of speed with the other Sins hot on my heels. We all get around the tavern in time to see the demon. My hearts freeze for a moment as I see who it is. " Hello Meliodas. Long time no see." Sneers the one being I never wished to see again. " Tronoda. How are you alive and what do you want?"

Hi people! I am so so so sorry that I haven't updated recently! I underestimated my work load for school. So Finally, here's a new chapter and I know Tronoda doesn't actually come into the anime but I can't find the manga anywhere to give a real opponent. Not sorry about that so much.  Anyways, enjoy the chapter and give me feedback! Have lovely lives!