Chapter 20

Down in the lobby Dez and Morris were sitting in one of the chairs at the bottom of he steps while Jerome had just walked through the door with Andre and his uncle Mo. Mo was a tall muscular man. He was a deep brown complexion and was bald. He was dressed in all black ready to follow me around with Marcus unnoticed. Prince shook his hand and Mo pulled him in for a hug. Mo was tall enough to take Prince off the floor while hugging him but instead he gave him a regular hug. When Mo's eyes fell onto me he quickly let Prince go and looked me over in shock.

"Well bless my soul! Is that Lorraine's little girl?" Mo said walking up to me slowly.

  "Yes Mr. Maurice. It is." I said smiling at him shyly.

  "Oh my goodness! Regan Michelle! Come give me a squeeze baby girl!"

I went and hugged him and when began to squeeze me it felt like my dad was there hugging me instead. It made me very happy that he was the one helping Prince get Marcus.

  "Don't you worry that pretty little head of yours. Andre told me everything. You're in good hands." He said as he began to let me go.

  "Thank you. It means a lot to me that you're doing this it really does. And to Prince too." I said looking past Mo and at Prince.

Mo turned and looked back at Prince and then looked to me. It was almost like he had figured it out instantly.

"You and Skippy John gettin' it in?" He asked with a big grin plastering his face.

"Well that's putting it bluntly!" Jerome was heard saying to Prince.

Prince just shook his head and came up to Mo smiling.

"You mean are we dating? Yes we've been together for almost two months now."

"Well it's about damn time son!" Mo said in excitement.

"That's what we said!" Morris said from behind me.

Mo shook his head as he placed his hand on Prince's shoulder.

  "You've got a good girl here kid. Don't fuck it up man!" Mo said grinning at him.

Prince smiled at him as he looked over at me.

  "Oh you won't have to worry about that. Regan is my world."

Before long the room was filled with awes and smiles. Prince was smiling from ear to ear as his face was a bashful pink. It made me smile to see him so in love with me. Mo had to end the happiness when he had to remind us why he was here.

"Alright y'all I hate to be the one to kill the mood but Regan I gotta bug ya darlin'." Mo said.

"You mean with a wire?" I asked confused.

"Yes ma'am. Don't worry he won't even know because it will be planted in this."

Mo pulled out a beautiful hair broach that was studded in rhinestones and a bright silver.

"Keep this in and never take it out. It's also a tracking device. We'll know where you are without him knowing. We'll be close by but the only ones who will know that is you. Now the plan is to let him believe that you want to be with him. That's what the aggressor wants. He wants to think that you're crawling back to him. Give him that story. Plant it in his head and remember to make it look real so he falls for it."

Mo placed the broach in my hand and went over to Prince.

"All you and your guys have to do is get him into position to think that you're trying to get her back. He's gonna fold I can promise you that. Marcus isn't gonna come easy but all we have to do is corner him and make him feel threatened. He's gonna try to either harm her or you. The moment he does that s when me and my guys will take him down."

"I don't want her hurt Mo." Prince said in a panic.

"And she won't be. I promise. I just need everybody to be on the same page. No slip ups. One wrong move and he just might run. Or try to kill her." Mo replied.

"Uncle Mo I know you got us!" Andre said.

"Yeah Mo let's get his ass!" Morris shouted from behind me.

Dez came up to Mo and stood next to me. He placed a hand on my shoulder and looked into my eyes.

"Mo? Keep her safe. I didn't know how dangerous this guy was until recently. Please keep her safe."

Dez was serious and I could see it in his face.

"Don't worry Dezzy. I trust him. Even if he is Andre's crazy uncle." I said turning my head and giving Andre a wink.

Andre began to blush.

"Aye Skip you might not have a girl to get married to! You saw that right?" He said joking.

"Keep playin' Cymone. You know she'll never leave me." Prince said smiling at me.

"Yeah how you know?" Andre asked.

"Hypnosis." Prince said as he winked at me.

"Yeah well let's hypnosis our asses down to The Avenue. Marcus is gonna think we're settin' him up if he don't see Regan. And I'm sure you wanna tap that ass before she goes back to LA." Morris said standing up from the couch.

Prince giggled and took my hands.

"When it's all over she'll go back to LA a completely different t woman." He said to me.

"Thank you for making me feel things I thought I'd never feel."

"Well then let's get loaded up. We got forty-five minutes to get Regan in position." Mo said as he headed to the door.