Chapter 14

In the distance was the sound of a man calling my name.

"Regan? Regan wake up."

Was all I could hear in the darkness surrounding me. I felt this strange feeling that I wasn't dreaming but I couldn't see a thing. Then all of a sudden the voice grew closer to me.

"Regan? Regan?"

Then the darkness started to fade away and bright lights were beginning to shine through around me. That's when I realized my eyes were closed. I blacked out. I blinked a few times so my eyes could focus on the blurred face above me.

"Skipper?" I said softly.

"Welcome back beautiful! Are you ok?" He asked slowly sitting me up.

  "Yes.....I think so. The last thing I remember was...."

  "This?" Prince said flashing the ring at me again.

I was never so stunned surprised and happy in my whole life. However the thought of moving to fast was entering my mine.

  "Regan? Will you?" He asked me smiling.

The spotlight was on me. Everybody was waiting on my response to his big question. I wasn't sure if I was ready but I didn't want to break his heart in front of everybody either. On the other hand if I wanted to get married to someone it'd be him. I'm bagging this man no matter what!

  "Skipper.....I don't know what to say...."

  "I'll be happy no matter what the answer is but I'd prefer you not to say no."

My nerves got the best of me. I couldn't control my hands because they were shaking so much. I finally gave him my answer excitedly.

  "Yes Prince! I'll marry you!"

He gave me a hug and slipped the ring on my finger. Don't get me wrong the ring was beautiful but I couldn't tell him no. He went out of his way to get Cat here for all of this. Everybody in the room was happy and so was he. I couldn't let him slip through my fingers. This was one of the happiest moments of my life. Prince took my hand and we went downstairs into the crowd of happy friends and staff. Andre came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Congratulations mousy!" He said to me.

"Thanks Dre."

Prince pulled me away from everybody and we went out the front door to a waiting car.

"After you my bride."

"Why thank you soon to be husband!" I said sliding into the car.

Prince closed the door and ran to the driver side. He got in the car started it and drove off. We rode at least 10 miles outside the city into an unfamiliar area.

"Prince where are we going?" I asked him nervously.

"You'll see!" He said excited.

We rode down a dirt road to the top of a hill that was secluded from the public. He put the car in park and turned off the ignition. You could see the whole city of Chanhassen from where we sat. The lights shined below us in the warm summer air. The Stars above twinkled softly in the night sky. I was so amazed by the Chanhassen skyline that I got out of the car and got as close to the edge of the hill as possible. I heard Prince getting out of the car and closing the door.

"Hey! Where are you going?" He called to me.

"Come look!" I said waving him over.

Prince came up behind me and wrapped his strong arms around my waist and placed a soft and gentle kiss on the back of my neck.

"It looks so beautiful from up here! Have you ever seen something so amazing?"

"I knew you would like it. You've had a thing for city skylines at night for as long as I've known you."

"Yeah but this is more than just a city skyline Prince. This is the true definition on peace and tranquility. It's like watching the scene of a movie. Like a couple in love or something."

"You mean like us?"

His deep voice vibrated from his lips to my neck as he kissed me again.

"Yeah. Exactly like us." I said falling closer into him and his seducing euphoria.

"So where do we go from here?" He asked as his hands slid from my waist and down to the end of my dress.

"I don't know. Where do you want it to go?"

"Where ever you want it to. This is your night now. Let's make it one to remember."

Before I could give him an idea of what I wanted his right hand was under my dress and right between my legs.

"You....really went....all out huh?" I said trying to contain my erotic emotions.

"And I'm gonna keep going until you completely lose control."

"Out here?"

"It's just us. Nobody knows this but I bought this place a year ago. I was supposed to built a smaller version of Paisley Park here but I changed my mind."

His hands still pressed on my body he slipped a single finger inside of me making my body twitch in excitement.

"Maybe we should go..... Somebody might-"

"They won't I swear. Just relax. This is all about you and me tonight."

He never moved his hands from where he placed them. His fingers still slowly caressing my center getting me to damn near collapse into his body. This time I had nothing to hold onto and there were no mirrors. Just us and the lights of Chanhassen ahead of us as we stood in the darkness on a secluded hill.

"I want you to let yourself go." He whispered to me.

"Prince.....we.....I....." I could barely form a single sentence as he continued pleasing me.

"Don't hold it in baby. I want you to lose control."

Trying to talk when a man is touching you is very hard. When it's a man like Prince it's even harder just trying to focus on anything whether he touching you or not. The only sound I could let out was a high pitched moan out towards the city.

"Wait! Stop!" I said grabbing his hand and pulling it away.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked me confused as I turned to see his face.

"No. I just thought of something."

"You were able to think? I'm surprised you're still able to stand." He said.

I was too embarrassed to say it so I looked down at the ground and told him my idea.

"I've never done this outside before. Can we still keep it.....private until I'm ready?"

His confusion grew even more.

"We can't go back to-"

"We don't have to." I said looking at the car behind him.

Prince was trying to figure out what I was looking at so he followed my eyes and soon figured it out. He looked back at me and pointed to the parked car.

"You serious?" He asked with a small grin on his face.

"I am! There's no better place than to lose control in the back seat of a nice car right?" I asked him with a devilish smile.

"Wow. I like this version of you. It's turning me on a little more."

"Shut up and take me." I said as I grabbed him by his neck and kissed him.

We never made it inside the car. Prince and I made love on the hood of his BMW in front of Chanhassen. I hope they got a good show.