ninety five ~ pride

vik: I'm home where you @

vik: Found these guys and not you

vik: Jide is asking about our sex life

vik: Found out your at nandos, bring me a chicken pitta?

vik: I love you

simon: i lOVE YOU HI CUPCAKE I CANT BELIEVE YOURE HOME

vik: Home <3

simon: have you thought more about that?

vik: Kinda

simon: and...?

vik: I want you to ask me more romantically ;)

simon: hdhddjf cupcaaaake

vik: Or it's a no ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

simon: godfnfnd FINE I'll be out a little longer

vik: I don't mind that

vik: Jide wants his nandos though

vik: You've upset him

simon: you're more important

simon: i want you to live with me so this is more important

Vik smiled at his phone, placing it on the side as he started to edit a new video. Both Josh, Jide, Sage and Harlow were on the bed behind him, watching TV. He enjoyed their company, it made the time editing pass faster.

He didn't get another text from Simon until he had finished and spun his chair around to watch Jeremy Kyle. He squealed slightly before blushing as the other two laughed at him.

simon: So you challenged me to be romantic. i'll be honest, i'm not. i never have been so i hope this is good enough for you. we've known each other just over half a year now and we met through texts so i wanted this to be through here too. everyday i wake up to you, wake up to knowing you're mine is a day i'm happier. when i see you happy my heart swells with pride. you weren't the happiest when we met but i feel as though, i really hope, i'm supporting you enough in every aspect of your life to help you. i'm in love with you, Vik. for all of these reasons, and many more, i'd be extremely honoured if you moved in with me. if yes, come and open the front door. i'm waiting for you, cupcake.

Vik was grinning as he ran down the steps, the dogs and boys following behind to see what the commotion was about. Behind the front door was Simon, a cupcake in his hand, with a copy of the flat's key in place of a candle. Vik's hands were thrown over his mouth as he took in the picture before him.

"Well I hope this is a yes. Or this is awkward..." Simon chuckled as Vik moved to wrap his arms around his waist. He held the cupcake up, not wanting to ruin it as they kissed.

"My food!" Jide exclaimed, noticing the Nandos bag on the floor by Simon's feet before letting out a cry. Vik turned to see Josh hitting Jide on the arm before facing them innocently.

"I got your back, roomie." Vik laughed, taking Simon's hand and pulling him into the house. He grabbed the food and made his way to the kitchen.

~~~~~
thinking of the epilogue... might make two for everything I want from this.

this really is nearly at its end :( thank you so much for all your continued support I love u all <333

I'm starting a new book Ticked Off, which you can read on my profile now! :-)