forty six ~ a datefast

Simon woke up with his arm draped around a body. Panicked, he pushed himself up slightly. Who had he brought home?

The body had their clothes on and Simon wiggled his legs to find he still has his joggers on. He blinked his eyes, clearing the tiredness from them to find the body next to him was only Vik.

He couldn't remember how the had ended up in bed together but he relaxed and lay on his back. Simon racked his brain for memories of the night before but couldn't find any. Vik, still fast asleep, rolled over and cuddled up to Simon. He ran a hand through the sleeping boys hair softly, pushing his hair back. He could barely believe how beautiful he was.

A knock sounded at his door. His eyes darted to it and he held a finger to his lips for the person to see as they peeked in. A mess of brown hair popped out followed by his friend Harry. His mouth fell open as he took in the sight on Simon's bed before he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. This caused Simon to roll his eyes at his suggestions.

"What's up, Harold?" Simon questioned quietly.

"Just checking you made it back alive. You disappeared but I can see why now." Harry winked as he closed the door. Simon could hear him shout "Simon's got a lad in his bed!" to whoever else was in the house and Simon gritted his teeth.

It wasn't like that with Vik. However attractive he found him, he wouldn't take advantage or push him into anything he didn't want. He hoped he had been on his best behaviour the night before.

He picked his phone up off the bedside table, waiting for the boy in his arms to wake up. Bored, he decided to text Vik the way he does when they fall asleep on the phone together.

simon: you're snoring

simon: it's still raining it's still pouring cupcake is still snoring

simon: you look beautiful

simon: i'mstill not sure how you're in my bed but i hope i was on my best behaviour

simon: when you wake up we're going on a date

simon: i've decided.

simon: a breakfast date maybe

simon: a datefast hahahaha

simon: i'm such a loser why do u like me

As he sent the last next, Vik started to grumble. He pressed a kiss to the top of Vik's head. "Good morning beautiful." Simon whispered as the other boy lifted his head up.