Chapter 3 - Tell Me Something I Don't Know

Start from the beginning

"Ew, nothing like that happened. You're gross, Dane." I said disgusted. If he thinks that I will get into any dirty business with Clayton Wade, he's strongly mistaken. I'm not going to fall under the charm of Clayton Wade.

"Say the one who got into the janitor's closet!" Brody said childishly and stick his tongue out.

I rolled my eyes at his childishness. "Anyways, how do I avoid him?"

While Claire and I are dangerously quiet thinking about numerous ways of avoiding Clayton Wade, suddenly Brody burst into laughter. "Why are you so afraid of him? It's not like he's really going to kill you."

"He's Clayton Wade." Claire said in a duh tone.

Brody blinked a few times as if he couldn't believe what his sister just said. "I'm Brody Dane," Brody said mocking Claire. "Little sissy, don't you ever forget that I, Brody Kieran Dane, almost beat Clayton Wade to death."

Claire scoffed. "Say the one who got his nose broken!"

 "Say the one who got his nose broken!"

The alarm clock rang. It was six thirty when I woke up.

I rolled over the edge of my bed and hit my head against the floor. I barely even closed my eyes and it's already morning. I got up with a grunt and took a streaming hot shower for fifteen minutes. Do you ever just stand under the hot shower drowning in your thoughts? I always do that if I had the time every morning, which rarely happened. After I was done showering, I put on a little bit of makeup and put on my clothes for today; a white crop tee and red skater skirt with red converse.

To be quite honest, I look kinda cute today.

Oh, and did I forget to tell you that Brody got into the football team? I can't wait to see Clayton's reaction when he found out that Brody is back on the team. Those two has always been rivals.

After I was done with my morning ritual, I headed downstairs to have some breakfast. One thing you should know about me; I never skip breakfast. No matter how late I am, I never EVER skipped breakfast. To me, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I could skip lunch and dinner, just not breakfast. As I reached downstairs, my family were already there at their usual spot and I took a seat in my usual spot beside my brother.

Sebastian eyed me up and down in a disapproving manner and furrowed his eyebrows. "What's up with the skirt?"

I shot him a blank expression. "What?"

"You never wear skirt to school. It's kinda scaring me." Sebastian said and frowned as if he was in a deep thought.

"Can a girl try and look cute sometimes?" I said and rolled my eyes.

Sebastian just chuckled and shook his head playfully. Today is Brody's turn car pooling so I didn't have to use my car. Once I heard a car coming and slowing in front of our house, I immediately gathered my things and went outside after saying goodbye. As soon as I got in Brody's car, he sped along the street. Brody's car was a Range Rover.

"By the way, you look cute." Brody said and winked at me.

I flicked my hair. "Tell me something I don't know."

After we reached the school's parking lot, Brody parked his car in an empty spot near the enterance and we all climbed out of his car. People was staring at us. They were probably staring at Brody Dane but I can't help but to think that they were also staring at me. "Hey, the coach's calling so see you at lunch?" Brody said and we both nodded, then he run to god-knows-where.

I hurried to my locker while avoiding people's gazes or death glares from thegirls. Most of them are talking about how I can get a ride from Brody Dane or am I his girlfriend or whatsoever. I hated it. I hated the attention. After I switched my book for the first period, Math class that I sadly shared with Clayton Wade.

Short chappie!

Short chappie!

Hope you like it!