Star and Marco Have Come

Laney- First we would like to say.....

Larry-...... we reached 100 chapters!!!!

Laney- Wow, I've been stuck doing these stupid dares with you for 100 chapters.

Larry- -.- That's nice.

Laney- Anyway ChatMallowFIC wants us to bring in the Star VS The Forces Of Evil Characters for this chapter.

Larry- Oh, remember when we had to go to Ponyville, and we acidentally went to the wrong dimension, we met those guys.

Laney- That's cool, so how do we let them know to come.

Larry- (picks a note that falls form the sky) Laneypennrules says that she can handle it.

(now with their dimension)

Star- Marco!

Marco- What?!

Star- Marco! You're supposed to say 'Polo', not 'What'.

Marco- Oh, I didn't know we were playing that, and you know one of us has to be blind folded, right?

Star- Oh.

(suddenly a note falls from the sky)

Marco- (grabs) Apparently, this is from someone called, laneypennrules, she says to go travel dimensions to somewhere called Peaceville.

Star- Peaceville? OK...... I'll try.

Marco- W-wait! You're just gonna listen to this note that came out of nowhere.

Star- Yep ^.^

Marco- -.-

Star- (gets dimension scissor, cuts through air and both of them travel through)

(now they're in a dimension with kids building something, one of them has red hair while the other has green)

Phineas- Ferb, hand me the hammer.

Ferb- (silent while handing the hammer)

(a note falls down and Star reads)

Star- Laneypennrules says wrong dimension, try again, OK......

(Star and Marco travel dimensions to this room and sees two read heads)

Marco- Hey, aren't you the guys who were traveling dimension before and needed help.

Laney and Larry- Yeah.

Star- IT'S SO NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!! (hugs them)

Larry- Uh thanks.

Marco- So why have we been summoned here?

Laney- We have this dare book, you're in it right now because someone called ChatMallowFIC wanted you to be here for the chapter.