*in the car*

*in the car*

I shouted "Oh Shoot!" "What?" Ken confusdly asked, i answerd "i forgot to tell my sister i'm not coming home now" i grabbed my phone and called Kylie..

-phone call-

Kyl: hey bai
Bai: hey Kylie i'm gonna be a little late i'm going with my friends to starbucks
Kyl: you already have friends?
Bai: i told you about them freako! I went to Matt's class with em!
Kyl: oh oh right the "famous" people
Bay: *giggle* yes
Kyl: ok i'll tell mom when she comes
Bai: thanks! Hate u!
Kyl: hate u too bye!

-end of phone call-

"You guys are close aren't you?" Sean asked, "pretty much, well.. not as close as you and your sisters *smile*" "you Know about Sarah and Sieres?"
"Oh god my sisters NEVER shut up about how cute they think you and your sisters are" Ken did that thing again.. what's his problem?

*Kenneth's POV*

What the actual fuck? What's wrong with me? Oh god.. please don't tell me i like her.. there's no way.. i don't i don't i don't i don't.. you don't like her Kenneth.. go back to being normal.. but she does look cute.. GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP KEN SAN JOSE!

*at starbucks*

We orderd some coffee and stuff and sat on a table.. in the weirdest way ever.. Boogie and Sean next to eachother wich's really awkward cause he likes her, Will next to Tati and that's awkward too cause Will used to like her when he was 14 or something, and the weirdest of all.. me next to Bailey.. how did we even end up like that?

*silence for 5 minutes*

Boogie said with a "what the hell" look:
"So.." "ok.. this is kinda awkward.. can someone please talk about something?" Bailey said, i stupidly said in response: "you" "um.. me?"
"Yeah.. you, we don't know much about you, friends know each other don't they?" Really? Couldn't i find a weirder way to bring this up? "Okay what do you wanna know 'bout me?"
"Stuff we don't know *giggle*" Will responsed, "okay let's see.. i have 2 sisters.. Kylie and Britney, i have a dog but his name isn't (Yonanas) as Kaycee said"
*everyone laughed*

"oh c'mon Bailey, we wanna know about YOU!" Tati said, "FINE.. as you know i do golf and dancing.. a little gymnastics, Musical.ly addict, addicted to flowers as well and.. i really don't know what else to say.."
"Um.. do you have a boyfriend?" I don't have an idea why i asked but.. i was kinda curious, "nope, i never had a boyfriend actually, what about you guys?" "Nah" i answerd, all of the rest responsed with a no too. (Btw Will is dating Kaila Kawasaki in real life)

"That's probably why the fangirls won't shut up" Bailey said with a slight giggle, i didn't understand so i asked "why?" "Because you're single!"
She answerd, "that's right they probably think they have a chance with you" Tati added, "get a girl already!" Boogie said with a little a smirk at Bailey, what the hell does that mean?
"What?" Bailey questioned, Boogie shook her head saying "nothing"
Will said while raising his eyebrows:
"Hey i have fangirls too!" "Shut up they like me better" Sean replied.
*everyone laughs*