Twenty one: what are you?

*Bailey's POV*

What happens now? The girl who attempted to kill me, my crush, my bestfriend's sister and my mom is standing right in front of me.. how am i supposed to feel? What am i supposed to say? What am i supposed to do? This is too much for an ordinary girl like me..
"Oh.. hey guys.." she says as she looks down and away
do i say hi back? Or do i punch her? Or run away maybe? I left it to my body.. i let it do what ever it wants to..
"Hi Soni.." i said. I caught Ken with the corner of my eye, he was about to say something but suddenly..
"I'M SORRY!" She shouted as she started sobing and crying. That was so not what i expected.. i had no choice but to hug her..
"It's okay Soni.. i know you're not like that.." i said. Surprisingly she slowly started to hug me back and crying even harder. i don't know what it is about her.. i feel i can sort of.. feel her somehow..
"I really don't know what happend to me.. i swear to god i won't do anything like that again.." she said between her sobs.

*Soni's POV*

I know exactly what happend to me.. it's hard to be an actress my whole life.. i need to show them the real me..

but what is it about Bailey that makes me wanna never let go of her hug? I feel as if.. our hearts are synced.. i don't know what it is but.. it's bittersweet.
"I guess.. we should go.." Maddie said and geastured Sean and Ken, Bailey and i gave a nod to them then they left.
"What is it Soni?" She asked
"Huh?"
"I know that you're hiding something"
I can't do this anymore.. i have to tell her..
After letting out a sigh i said:
"It wasn't Fuller house.."
"What do you mean?"
"Everyone thinks that i became like this after getting a role in fuller house.. the truth is.. my dad joined the army a day before i got the role.. him and i used to be really close.. i thought that making other people suffer would make me feel better.. but it only made me hate myself.." i said
"I know how you feel Soni.."
If it wasn't Bailey i would've probably gotten so angry, i hate it when people pretend that they know what it feels like when they're actually the hsppiest people on earth, but i felt like Bailey really does.
"My dad's a soldier too.. i haven't seen him in 3 years and 142 days.. i count each and every day.. but i'm hopeful.. i know that he'll come back at some point.. you should be too :)"
She said as she let go of the hug and started whiping my tears. What have i done to her? What are you Soni? What kind of a monster are you?

-TBC-

Hey loves! I hope you liked this part, if you did please leave a comment and vote, tysm for reading, love ya <3