Eleven: Intense

♧before you read.. there's some "bad language" ♧
-----------------------------------------------------------

*Bailey's POV*

Kenneth and Josh were first group,
Kaycee, Boogie, Tati and i were 2nd,
Tahani, Sheaden and a little dude called Aidan aka bahboy who i recognized from the Ellen show, and another girl called Rylee were 3rd.
Marielle was with a bunch of other girls, and the rest of boy squad and Jayy and Anneston didn't show up in the video cause they were exhausted.

"okay everybody give some room for Ken and Josh" Matt said. They went to the middle of the class room and started dancing, omg.. it feels sooo weird, i've never seen someone dancing in front of me.. let alone proffetianals who are dancing for a youtube video in one of the most famous choreographers's channel! But then it's even weirder when i remember that i'm next...GOD Kenneth's dance moves.. i can't get my eyes off of him.. wait what the fuck am i saying? Josh's good too.. and that front flip at the end.. and that weird little thing Ken did with his mouth.. just.. WOW! I never expieranced anything like this before, so i had no idea what to do, but i cheerd and applaud when i saw the others do that. Ken and Josh came up to us girls.

"Omg guys!" Tahani said, i added "that
Was really amazing! And that front flip Josh.. SLAY!" Kenneth really confused me, he gave a weak sad smile and looked way, What the hell did that mean? Did i say something wrong?

*Kenneth's POV*

Shoot! That was too pathetic.. why did i even do th.. HOLY MACARONI.. was i jelous?! Oh god.. why is this even happening to me? I don't even like her, besides.. why would i ever be jelous of Josh? He's my bestfriend.. god this is so weird.. "um.. you okay Kenneth?" Bailey asked, i answerd: "huh? Oh yeah.. you girls should get ready you're up next"
What am i even.. KENNETH PAUL SAN JOSE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!
"God job guys! You killed it! Okay Kaycee, Boogie, Tati and Bailey you're up." The girls went to the middle and starting dancing, who would've thought a girl you never seen in your life suddenly kills a dance smoothly better than famous people.. this Bailey is unbelievable. It wasn't enough for her to slay the choreo.. she KILLED IT with a split at the end.. who is this girl? Everyone started screaming.. i kinda did too. "God Bailey that was AMAZING! you slayed it!" I said without hesitation. " *blush* i wasn't that good but thanks anyways.. it was nice dancing with you girls *smile*"
Holy shizle drizle did she just blush? Did she just frikin blush? This is the most confusing day in my life.. a random extremley talented girl comes and changes everything on her first day, What a girl.

*Bailey's POV*

I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself.. why did i do that.. WHY DID I FRIKIN BLUSH!? Oh god he's gonna think i'm one of those crazy ass fangirls.. wait why do i even care?
god this is so weird.

*after class*

Ann: "okay class's over.. what now?"
Tah: "i dunno.."
Bog: "why don't we go out?"
Ken: "to..?"
"STARBUCKS PLEASE I'M DYING!" Will screamed, ken agreed "jeez fine."
"Oh god i forgot! I'm supposed to visit Ryan at the Hostipal, sorry guys can't come, see ya later" Ann said and rushed away, Josh said "me either i'm DEAD TIRED" "and it's my turn on chores at the house today so.. sorry"
Tahni said, "sorry guys i got plans"
Jayy said. At the end.. it was Ken, Sean, Boogie, Tati and i, we went in Will's car, after i changed to shorts and a shirt and adidas shoes.. wich wasn't a very good idea cause it was really cold, and for some reason i put earings and a bracelet in my backpack, so i wore them.