Twenty Four: happy day, not for everyone

*Ken's POV*

After the most awkward kiss ever and the most fun class ever we went to starbucks like usual, Bailey, Sean, Soni, Gabe, Josh, Anneston and I. And Marielle joined us later after we explained to her the fuss that has been going on. Bailey and i didn't look at eachother for a second the whole time. You can't blame us, that was so frkin awkward.

*Soni's POV*

We were having fun in srarbucks; just talking and laughing when suddenly i saw Matt entering the shop with some guy.
"I'm going to the restroom!" I awkwardly said out of no where and left without waiting for response to the bathroom. I couldn't help it, i couldn't look at Matt's face after what i've done to him. i can't believe i fooled him and played with his head like a toy, i was such bitch..

*Ann's POV*

Right after Soni awkwardly left i noticed Matt with a super hot guy getting drinks and looking for a table
"Hey guys look it's Matt" i said
"Oh, hey Matt over here!" Sean sorta shouted and Matt and the hottie turned around. i have no i dea who that is with Matt but he was looking so damn fine. "Hey wassup guys, this is my brother Lehi"

"WHAT?!"

We all said in shock, "dude! Since when did you have a brother?!" Gabe asked, Matt answerd: "uh.. since he was born?"
we all laughed. So they both sat down across from me. Everyone was talking with Lehi and getting to know him.

*Ken's POV*

As everyone was talking with Lehi all of a sudden i hear Matt whispering to Bailey  "hey, can i talk to you for a sec, alone?" Dude.. you can't be serious..
"Sure" she answerd, "we'll be right back" said Matt as they left.
Seriously? Every fucking time i get the guts and plan to ask Bailey out something goes wrong.. you know what? That's it. A little later Bailey and Matt came back and Bailey had a big bright cute smile on her face, they kept looking at each other and smiling.. gosh this is so uncomfortable. After we we're done with all our drinks we went out of the shop; Marielle and Anneston we walking together, Sean and Gabe, Josh and Soni, Lehi and i, and Bailey and.. Matt. I was looking down as i was walking drenched in thoughts when Lehi suddenly said "so.. you're just gonna give up like that?"
"Huh?" I said
"You know what i'm talking about, just cause my bro talked to her you're gonna give up?"
"Dude.. Trust me it's never gonna work.. she-"
"I'm in love with a girl that never even knew i existed untill today and i haven't gave up, trust me, you just gotta try."
I looked at Bailey for while and i made a decision..
"You know what? I'm asking her out tonight i don't care what's up with her and Matt"
"There you go" he said with a smile.
We kept walking for a while then we reached our neighbourhood, "alright guys see you later, nice meeting you Lehi"  Bailey said
"Aren't you coming Sean?" I asked when i noticed he wasn't walking twoards our neighbour, "nah you guys go, i gotta see someone" he said.
We said goodbye to everyone and went on our way. Our houses were in the end of the street so it's quite a walk. It was so awkward for the first few minutes, neither if us said a single word but i finally decided to break that awkward silence.. "so.."
"So.." she said in response and then we literally went to the awkward silence again for like 9 minutes.

*Bailey's POV*

"Listen.. i'm sorry for earlier in Soni's house i don't know what got into me.."
I know that was so stupid but i just had to apologize. "Nah don't worry bout it was kinda my fault to.." he said as he gave a smile over his shoulder.
i literally just stopped walking.. my hands started shaking.
"Are you okay?"
"Huh? Oh Yeah.." i said as a tear escaped from my eye.
"Wait are you okay?"
"That smile.."
"What?"
"Exactly like when my dad left us.."
I just couldn't, i lost my shit, i started crying and sobbing and slowly falling on my knees. Ken came down closer and gave me a tight hug.

*Third Person POV*

"Shh.. it's okay.."
"IT'S NOT! Why does everyone say that?! How is it okay to not see your father for 3 years? How's it okay to know that he's out there fighting? How's it okay.."
"Bailey.. i know it's hard to have someone you really care about away from you.. but what would Mr. Sok think if he sees you like this? Wouldn't he be glad to see you happy? He might be far but i'm sure he can feel you.. i'm sure that if you were happy he can feel your happines. So stop crying and cheer up okay?" Ken said with comforting smile as he put his hand on Bailey's cheek.
".. Thanks Ken *sniff* "
"And.. even if your dad is away.. you always have me.. i will always be here for you.."  said Ken as they looked straight into each other's eyes.
They slowly leaned into a long kiss, few moments later Bailey moved her face away saying "Ken i can't do this anymore.. how many times are we gonna do this? Are we just gonna keep kissing every now and then and stay friends and pretend it never happend?"
"Bailey.. i've been meaning to tell you since forever.."
"What is it?"
"I.. i.. i don't wanna be just bestfriends Bailey.. i love you more than that.."
"Are you saying what i think you're saying?"
"I guess.."
"Well then in that case.. i love you too"
Bailey said with a little chuckle
"Wait.. what? Seriously?"
Bailey just chuckled and a big smile was drawn on Ken's face. He gave her a tight hug. few moments later..
"Does that mean we're a thing now?"
Ken asked with a smirk
"Yeah i g.. oh.."
"What?"
"i just.. i don't think the squad will accept it and.. the #Kaddie thing that has been going on i don't know how the fans will react.."
"It's okay if you not ready to tell anyone.. it can be.."
"Our little secret.." she said as they both smile and leaned in for a kiss.

*Sean's POV*

Little did the squad know that the someone i had to see was Boogie :)
We've been secretly together for almost a month now.

*Soni's POV*

I was walking with the squad when suddenly Matt came up to me..
"Hey Soni.."
"Hey Matt.."
"Long time no talk.."
"Listen.. i'm sorry i was a bitch.. i swear i changed please forgive me.."
"I forgive you Soni.. can we just forget about everything and be freinds again?" He said with a chuckle
"Yes.." i said with a smile. I was so afraid that he was gonna fight or something.. i'm so glad he's not mad..
I'm starting to like him.. this time for real..

*Gabe's POV*

I called Kay..
-phone call-
G: hey babe
K: hey..
G: are you okay?
K: yeah.. who am i lying to? What's wrong with you today?
G: what do you mean? Why are you like this all of a sudden?
K: what wrong with me?! What's wrong with YOU? You've been staring at Bailey and Tati all day! And you went with Soni and the others.. you changed Gabe..
G: i was staring at them !
K: and now you're lying.. seriously Gabe.. you were never like this..
-end of phone call-
What am i doing..

TBC

Hey loves! I hope you liked this part, if  you did please vote and leave a comment thank you so much for reading, love ya <3
- Tiffany T