Jealousy/Cute OneShot

You were drinking  at your favorite café yet again for the 5th time this week, Anteiku. You loved going there when he was there. You basically  stalked him for weeks just to get his full work schedule burned into your mind. You loved seeing him smile at you every time you came through the door. "Ah, welcome  back, (L/n)-san! I hope you didn't  get to wet from the rain this morning." You noticed it was raining as Ken Kaneki talked to you. "Hmm.. I did get a little wet..but it's not that bad." You smiled bright. "Oh? But your hair is soaked. I'll go fetch you a towel."

Kaneki smiled and quickly left to get a towel for you. Your cheeks burned and your heart beat faster every time you saw him. He came back with a white fluffy towel that was soft and warm. "Here you go." You reached for the towel and the two of your hands touched. Both you and Kaneki blushed. You quickly pulled your hand back and began drying your hair. Kaneki cleared his throat. "I'll go get your coffee ready." You smiled. "Okay!" Kaneki always made you smile..no matter what. But, there was one person  that always made you angry. "Touka Kirishima..."

You muttered to yourself as you saw the blue haired female walk into the café. You saw her yell at Kaneki and punch him in the arm. She would kick him in the shin from time to time and Kaneki would just let it happen. You hatred how she treated him. "She doesn't deserve to even be near him..." You gritted your teeth and clenched your fists. Kaneki came back with your coffee and set it down. "Are you alright? You look sorta mad?" You snapped out of it and waved your hands back and forth. "O-oh no! I'm fine! See? Not angry at all!" You smiled big. Kaneki chuckled. "You have a cute smile." You blushed even more than before.

"It's my break now, do you mind if I sit with you?" You shook your head. "I don't  mind at all! I would  love for you to sit here!" Kaneki smiled and sat across from you. "So, (L/n)-san.."  "Y-You can call me (F/n) ya' know.." Kaneki blushed. "A-alright. Uhm, (F/n), you seem a little jealous of Touka-chan. May I ask why?"  "Huh? Oh uhmm..well you see.." You sipped your coffee. "I don't like the way she treats you." Kaneki was confused. "What do you mean?"  You took another sip. "She yells a time you and calls you "Baka" a lot. She even punches and kicks you." Kaneki sighed. "It's because  I'm useless..." You slammed  your hands on the table so hard that the whole café went quiet and you startled  Kaneki.

"You are not useless!!" Kaneki scratched his cheek. "But I'm pretty sure I am..." Kaneki chuckled. You clenched your fists again and bit your lip. "I can't  do anything  right...I always mess everything up.."  "Stop it..." Kaneki was confused again. "Eh? (F/n)?"  "Stop it...your not  useless..stop saying you can't do anything right..because  you can! You're  not useless  to me! Not ever! You make me smile when I'm sad..you make me happy when I'm mad...and I can't do anything  in return...just sit here and watch that women abuse you! She doesn't  deserve you Kaneki...she doesn't  even deserve to be in the same country  as you!"

Kaneki was shocked. He smiled and grabbed your hand. "Eh?" "Come with me." You nodded and followed Kaneki. He took you upstairs and to a room. "This is my little room if I need to work late sometimes." You looked around. "It's nice. But why did you bring me here?" Kaneki took off his apron and grabbed your hand again. He took you to the bed and the two of you sat down on it. "I'm glad that you don't  want to see me hurt. And I'm glad you see potential in me...but to all the workers here..I'm useless. Not because  I can't  do my job, it's because of what I am."

You were confused this time. "What you are?" Kaneki nodded. "A few months ago, I got into an accident. A ghoul tried to eat me but she was killed. I was rushed to the hospital  and they put her organs inside me...ever since then..I haven't  been able to eat human food. I can only drink coffee and that's it.."  Your eyes widened. "You mean your a..."  "Ghoul." Kaneki removed  hie eyepatch. His left eye was red..just like a Ghoul's. "You see...I'm a monster... you probably  think that too." Kaneki looked down. "I don't!  I don't  care what you are! I-.....I love you Ken Kaneki!" You blushed hard and so did he.

"So you're  not jealous of Touka anymore?"  "I will always be angry at her for the way she treats you! I can't  forgive any one who beats another person!" Kaneki smiled and placed his hand on your shoulders. "(F/n) (L/n)...I love you, too."  Your heart skipped 100 beats once you heard those words. Kaneki slowly leaned in and your lips collided with his. Kaneki held you close and gave a deep kiss that made you melt into him. You loved this man. You loved this Ghoul. You didn't  care what the costs were, as long as you were with him, you were happy.