Playing with yourself -Kinky~Smut/ Shiro!Kaneki

You were laying in your bed, reading a hentai fanfic. Your white haired boyfriend hasn't been home in a long time you got lonely often. Reading the fanfic that was in your hands, only made you remember the amazing sex the two of you had. Your legs rubbed together when you felt a little "bothered" down there. "Damn...this isn't helping..I guess since Kaneki's not home I won't feel to awkward about it." You said slipping off your pants and taking off your bra. You tossed them onto the floor and began pleasuring yourself. Groping your right brest, your fingers rubbed on your clothed clit.

You moaned slightly and moved your head to the side. Your fingers slipped under your panties and rubbed your clit raw, making you moan louder. Cause you were moaning so loud, you didn't hear the front door open. Kaneki just came home finally and wanted to see you. He walked up to his room and opened the door. Your face was completely red. Kaneki just caught you mastubating in his own bed, and all he did was just smirk. You stopped and covered your face in embarrassment. "Well now~" You sat up and apologized.

Kaneki moved over to you and pressed his lips on yours rough. "Mmmf!" You were surprised at his roughness. Kaneki smirked and licked his lips. He got up aging and went to his closet. You watched to see what he was doing. Kaneki pulled out some rope. "w-what's that for?" You asked. "Strip." Kaneki ordered. You just stared at him confused. Kaneki sighed and took your shirt off for you. "K-Kaneki?!" He did the same to your panties. It was useless to fight him so you just gave up. Kaneki tied a rope around both of your legs and then tied your arms.

You squirmed a bit when he tied you up bondage style. You sat there blushing as Kaneki locked his door and removed his shirt. You stared at his abs and bit you lip. Kaneki crawled over you on the bed and squeezed your breasts. You moaned as his tongue went across your bud. You tried to free your arms so you could hold Kaneki closer to your body, but he tied them to well. Kaneki's fingers found their way to your wet pussy. He rubbed your clit with his thumb and entered two fingers inside you.

You arched your back and moaned loudly. Kaneki's fingers pumped in and out of you quickly. He looked at you with his ghoul eye. You liked it when his did that, cause it ment he was going to pleasure you in all sorts of ways. Kaneki dragged his tounge across your stomach and down to your clit. He licked it gently and sucked on it the same way he did to your nipples. You arched you back even more and moaned. His fingers mover faster and opened you wider. The rope cut into your arms and legs and Kaneki could smell your blood that was staining his sheets. Kaneki untied your arms and legs and licked your fresh wounds.

"Baka, you weren't supposed to squirm so much." Kaneki said licking your legs now. You moved your arms to grab his hair and forced him back to your pussy. Kaneki removed his pants while eating you out. His cock was huge and thick. A huge bulge poked out and he removed his boxers. Kaneki's member sprung free. He jacked off as he was continuing to eat you out. Kaneki changed positions and removed the rest of the rope. He laid back on the pillow and sung your legs around his head. His cock was right in front of you now. Kaneki leaned up and licked your hole. You moaned and licked his tip and soon engulfed it in your mouth.

Kaneki let out a few groans. You bobbed your head up and down his hot thick shaft. Kaneki was throbbing inside you as you began to deep throat him. You moaned to vibrate his tip. Kaneki's head fell back and a long moan escaped his lips. His fingers were soled with your cum, so he moved them to another hole of yours. You groaned as his fingers opened your ass wider. Kaneki felt him self about to cum. You sucked harder and let your tongue swirl all around him. Kaneki bit his lip and arched his back as his hot, sticky cum shot into your mouth. You looked back and smirked while swallowing it.

Kaneki smirked too and laid your back on the bed. He placed his cock inside your pussy and bucked his hips into yours. Kaneki leaned over you and kissed you with each thrust. "Ah~ It feels so good~!" Kaneki moaned. His member hit in random places so he could find your spot. "Tell me where it is~" He had a devilish smirk. "Here? Or maybe here?" He hit your G-spot dead on. You moaned loudly. "AH!~ T-that's it..!~" you moaned. Kaneki nodded. "Then I shall hit this spot insanely. I'm going to give it to you till you scream~" Kaneki whispered in your ear, which made you shudder in excitement. Kaneki hit your G-spot over and over again. You held your head back and moaned his name constantly. "Ah~ H-Harder Kaneki..!!~~" Kaneki bucked harder and moved his hips faster. Kaneki came inside you as your insides tightened. You moaned feeling his hot liquid over flow your insides. Luckily, you had birth control. Kaneki pulled out and flipped you over and raised your hips up in the air. He spears your ass and pounded your ass hole. You gripped the sheets and bit down on his pillows. Kaneki groaned. "Ah- mmf.. your so tight.~" Kaneki said. You moaned and he moved quicker, "Nng! Your insides feel so good! It feels like your swallowing me~~!" Kaneki said throwing his head back and moaning. "Nn! I'm going to cum in your ass, okay?" You nodded and felt his member grow bigger inside you, Kaneki gripped the sheets with you and came hard. Kaneki pulled out and laid beside you. He pulled you close and kissed you passionately. "I love you, (F/n)" Kaneki sighed, "I love you too, Kaneki. "