For Your Entertainment (Special)

You were working late at your job yet again for the 6th time. Your white haired boyfriend, Kaneki was extremely lonely. Ayato came over to his house one night after he found out you were working late again. "Ayato? What do you want?" Ayato handed him a brown bag. "Get dress, we're going to a night club." Kaneki pulled a masquerade mask out of the bag. "A night club? But why? Are you even old enough?" Ayato's eyebrow twitched. "Yes! We're going for your sake. Your girlfriend hasn't been home for a while right? Trust me, you need this."

Kaneki sighed. "Thanks Ayato, but even if I did agree, I have nothing to wear for that kind of thing. " Ayato forced him self in Kaneki's living room. "That's why I'm here." Ayato looked around his house till he found his room and went through his closet. "Ayato, I have a girlfriend! I don't want to go behind her back and get a lap dance from some random stranger! Besides, you have a girlfriend too, right?" Ayato pulled out one of Kaneki's black blazers and a black button up. "...No.." Kaneki sighed. "What about if they find out that were ghouls?"

Ayato next got some nice pants for him. "Don't worry. Everyone there is a ghoul." "Okay, and what about the masks? Can't we just use our own?" "What? And scare everyone? Damn you have a lot of questions. Here, change into this." Ayato said handing him his clothes. Kaneki sighed and went to go change. He came back out a few minutes later. His shirt was buttoned at the way and his hair was nice. Ayato sighed and got up. He ripped open some of his shirt and undid his blaser. He then got on a stool and messed his hair up. "Were not going to a wedding here, now your ready. Kaneki looked in the mirror. Most of his chest was now exposed and his hair was wild. Ayato changed into his clothes he brought over. It was basically the same but blue. "Come on." Kaneki put on his nice shoes and followed Ayato.

Once they go there, Kaneki stared at the sign. "You better be right about this..." Kaneki said. "Shut up and put your mask on. Kaneki placed his black masquerade mask over his eyes and they walked in. The room was filled with fog and purple lights. Many girls on poles and serving drinks. Everyone had a mask on so they didn't stand out. "Hello Ayato~~" A group of girls in barely anything waved over to him. Ayato smirked and pulled Kaneki along. "Hello ladies.~" He kissed their hands and they all sat down in a big rounded couch. "Who's your friend? He's hot~" Ayato nodded. "This is Kaneki. It his first time." The girls giggled and Kaneki rolled his eyes. "I'm going to go over there..." He pointed to a corner. "Hm..really? Fine, the girl over there is really good and fucking hot. Here, you'll need this." Ayato handed him a whole pocket full of cash. Kaneki took it and left.

He sat there watching all the girls dance, but he wasn't really impressed. Someone came up from behind him. "Hey there sweetheart~ " Kaneki turned around to see a girl in a black lingerie with black hair and a cat mask. Kaneki was going to tell her that he wasn't interested, but he couldn't. She completely mesmerized him. "A special song is about to come on next. Would you like a dance?" Kaneki blushed. Ayato watched from a far and took a video. Kaneki didn't say anything but his expression said everything. The girl chuckled and walked in front of him. She got on her knees and pulled a few bucks out from his pocket with her teeth. Kaneki blushed even more. The song changed and she chuckled.

Ayato couldn't help but laugh and continue taking the video. She went around the corner and brought back a whip. The song: For Your Entertainment, came on and she put her heel up on Kaneki' arm rest. She purposely put her huge boobs in his face and sat on his lap, she moved her hips and cracked the whip."Wanna take control master?" She winked and smirked. Kaneki grabbed the whip and she got off him and turned around. He flicked it and make a mark on her back. She chuckled. "That's good master~ if it's pain that pleasures you, then please continue. Kaneki stopped. "No, continue what you were doing." She turned back around. "Alright~" She crawled back onto his lap and moved her hips.

Kaneki got a little too excited and she smirked again. "This must be your first time~" Kaneki chuckled. "Yeah." She pulled on his collar. "Then, if that's the case, you get a free private dance." Kaneki followed her into one of the back rooms. Ayato laughed and so did a few girls. "That friend of yours is lucky~" One of the girls whispered to him. "Oh? And how lucky can I get?" They all laughed and brought him in a different room.

Kaneki got way more than just a private dance. She got her knees and lifted up her mask so she could use her mouth. Kaneki bit his lip as she wrapped her perfectly pink lips around his member. Kaneki completely forgot about his girlfriend until he saw a clock on the wall. It was 2:34 A.M. "Oh crap, (F/n) will be home soom!" Kaneki quickly got up and fixed his clothes before finding Ayato and running out.

He quickly got back home and changed out of his clothes.
Kaneki forgot about the mask and left it on the floor. 30 minutes later, you came home. Kaneki was in bed 'reading'. "I'm home Kaneki. Shouldn't you be asleep?" Kaneki check the time. It was now 3:15 A.M. "Well...I...uhm.." He felt guilty. You took off your jacket and then your shirt to change into your pj's. Kaneki saw a familiar mark on your back. He just forgot about it. You went to his side of the room to grab yourself a new pair of shorts from the closest when you noticed the mask on the floor. Your eyes widened then went in the bathroom. You checked the hamper and found his outfit from earlier. You grabbed them and came out angry. "YOU WENT TO A STRIP CLUB?!" Kaneki was surprised. "H-how did yo--...wait....YOU WORK AT AS STRIP CLUB?!" The two of you started arguing. You sighed. "I'm only working there to get enough money for us.." Kaneki sighed as well. "I know, I know. It's fine..." You sat in front of him on the bed. He had the pillow over his lap. You laughed. "We never finished what we started.." Kaneki blushed and rubbed the back of his head. You smirked and went under the covers. Kaneki let out a yelp of surprises then chuckled. "Hehe~" He reached for the lap and turned out the light.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! 06/14