Chapter16.

Gross.

Bryce and Ryan walked down the street togeather in silence. Ryan had agreed to walk the younger male home for safety reasons and Bryce was very thankful of it. After getting jumped it had made him stay away from dark corners and areas that weren't as crowded as normal. "Okay let me guess.." Ryan said, breaking the ice that had built between them. "Is it your necklace?"

"How'd you know I was wearing it?" Bryce grinned, taking the necklace from his shirt. "It was tucked in."

Ryan smiled down at Bryce and looked away from the blondes gaze. "I seen it at school. You really like it huh?" He looked back down to the blonde who gave a slight nod. His arm wrapped around Bryce's neck and pulled him closer. "I'm glad you asked me to walk with you Bryce."

Bryce would never admit it but he was glad too. No telling when he could be jumped again. It went silent between the two as Ryan let the younger male go from underneath his hold.

Suddenly Bryce felt Ryan grab his pinkie finger which caused him to twitch a little. He wasn't expecting the next move. Ryan slid his fingers between Bryce's and held gave his hand a light squeeze. Bryce looked up at Ryan who wasn't looking at him, but he was looking forward with a smirk.

He didn't understand why this man made him feel the way he did but for some reason Ryan had managed to make Bryce weak in the knees. It was nearly impossible. As he put more and more thought into both men everyday he couldn't help but compare how much the two were alike.

"Bryce?" Bryce snapped out of his thought and looked into the hazel eyes that stared down at him in concern. "You okay?" He asked, slightly frowning. Bryce shrugged. "Just thinking.."

"About?"

"How much you remind me of someone." His answer was honest and his words held no emotion. Ryan just chuckled and gave him a look that made Bryce grin. "I'm serious! I think if you two met..you'd both like each other very much." "Oh yeah? Who is this person then?" Silence. Bryce wish he could answer that but he couldn't because he didn't even know who was on the other side of that paper.

"Um.." He hummed. "Would you believe if I told you I had no clue?"

"Honestly," Ryan looked forward, avoiding eye contact with Brycd. "I would."

A part of Bryce was shocked but the other expected it so he did nothing but swallow the lump that had formed in his throat. He sighed. "Well crap." Ryan raised a brow and Bryce's sudden outburst. "What?" Bryce stopped and let go of Ryan's hands as he began to feel his pockets. He even checked his backpack before finally answering Ohm, "Mom didn't give me the key."

Ryan crossed his arms as he entered a trance. "You can come home with me." Bryce nearly laughed at Ohm's idea but seeing how serious the man said made his smile drop. "Oh you're serious." He whispered and Ryan laughed at the blondes mood change. He pulled out his phone to call his mom.

"Hello?" His mother's voice rang through his ear along with the sound of typing. "Hey mom?" Bryce wasn't sure if she could hear him. "Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Is it okay if I stay over at a friends? To be exact, Ryan Wrecker?"

"Oh yeah honey that's okay. I'll be home late anyways so go ahead and stay all night, did I give you the key?"

"Um..no you did not."

"Shoot! Well ask Ryan if he has clothes you can fit okay? I love you sweetie, I have to get off here."

"Alright mom, I love you."

"Bye."

The line clicked and he locked his screen before turning to Ryan with a smile. "I can stay all night." Ryan nearly choked when Bryce said that but he regained himself. "All night?" Bryce only nodded and he shoved his hands in his pocket. "Nice."

<—||

"Seriously?" Bryce glares at the screen in front of him as he watches Ohm pass the finish line. Ryan let out a cry of joy as he won his first match against the competitive blonde. "You won for once." Bryce joked, letting his glare fall.

"If I knew you were this good I wouldn't have asked you to play." Ryan admitted aloud as he smiled at the blonde. Bryce lightly punched him on the arm and muttered somethings before pulling himself to his feet. "Ryan I'm hungry."

"Same. I can order us pizza. Oh if you're thirsty there is some Dr. Pepper in there on the counter." Ryan said as he dialed something into his phone. Bryce was out the door as soon as he heard those words. Bryce walked into the kitchen and got himself a glass as he looked for the DP he was promised.

"There you are.." He whispered, hands gripping the lid of the drink and turning. The drink opened with a pop and he brought his glass over to the drink and he began to pour it. Once he was finished he began to add water.

"Hey I g-" Ryan paused once he seen what Bryce was doing. "Are..Are you mixing Dr. Pepper and water?"

"Yup."

"Dude that's so gross." Ryan said, facing twisting as he watched Bryce sip at it. Bryce smirked and replied with, "You're gross." causing Ryan to open his mouth but shut it. He smirked evilly at Beyce. "But you kissed me remeber?"

Bryce spit out his drink as his face redden. "I did not! You kissed me!" He protested. "You didn't pull away." Ryan stated. He watched Bryce look away and he immediately knew he had won this little fight.

Dear ¿

You know once we meet I have someone I want you to meet..I think you two will get along like brothers. It's not long from now till I get to see you. I'm super excited!