Chapter11.

Snow Fights.

Crunching echoed as Bryce pulled up his red scarf so it would cover his nose and let out a breath as a shiver trailed down his spine. He kept his eyes on the bench he was slowly approaching, remembering each word the letter he read yesterday said.

Dear McQuaid,

Shiver because it's what I have been doing since the snow. I feel so awful not being able to see you anymore because school is out. It's almost Christmas Bryce can you believe it? We've known each other for a while now and I am so glad I decided to write you. You're amazing..how could I explain you? I can't. Not now at least. I have been praying that you accept me once you meet me Bryce, you don't know how bad this has affected me. Till the next letter Bryce..

Bryce took a seat on the bench and he let out a sigh, allowing his eyes to glance around the snowy park. It was almost Christmas and this time Bryce was hoping for his father to take off work and attend the holiday. That's all he asked for. Suddenly a snowball hit him right in the face causing his back to hit the bench.

When he cleaned his face he seen Lui and David standing there holding a snow ball in their hands. "Oh! Ye got the shit 'nocked outta ye!" David laughed as he clenched his stomach in pain. "Yeah you did!" Lui snorted as he made another snow ball. Bryce stood from his chair to speak but he got hit in the leg by another causing him to mumble something as he took cover behind the bench. He made a snowball and held it in his gloved hands as he let out a breath.

As a battle broke out between the three Bryce couldn't control his laughter which rang through the air. "Bryce?" The voice made Bryce look from his cover to where a confused Ryan stood with his hands in his pockets. Bryce smiled as he stood up from his spot and held the snowball behind him innocently. "What's up?" Ryan shrugged as he moved his gaze to the men standing from their cover. "I was just passing by. Thought I would ask what you were doing."

"Mhm, you wanna join?"

"Uh," Ryan paused as he made a face. "I'd rather not. I'm alredy freezing.." Ryan stated, letting his body give a shiver. Bryce rolled his eyes and slapped the snowball on Ryan's cheek earning a gasp from the older boy. "Crap!" Bryce laughed out as he watched Ryan bend down to make a snow ball. "Here we go!" Lui cheers as he shoved David back down.

"Bryce!" Ryan hollered. "I'm gonna get ya!"

Bryce laughed as they all began to go against each other, forgetting the idea of teams. Snowballs flew across the sky like birds and landed with a splat as they either hit someone or something. It was a battle of the best and right now he wasn't doing as great as he would've liked too.

He raised his arm as Ryan rounded the corner but held it once he seen Ryan drop his and hold his hands up in defense. "Bryce wait!" He cried, "We need to team up!" Bryce lowered his arm and gave a slight nod. They made a snowball and held it between their hands until they had finally caught glimpse of David and Lui. "Now!" Bryce exclaimed as he threw the snowball over to the male.

The snowballs slapped David right in the back which caused the man to make a face as he turned around and dropped the snowball he was holding. "Ye gay focks ruined my plan!" He exclaimed as he walked over to the bench. They only had one person left and that was Lui.

"Where'd he go?" Bryce whispered to himself as the two men split up. Suddenly Ryan let out a bunch of words causing Bryce to turn around and see him laying on the snowy surface. He swallowed. "Hmm.."

Suddenly a snowball flew from behind him and landed on the snowy ground, this caused Bryce to spin around. Lui held a grin as he threw up and snowball and let it fall into the palm of his hand. "Crap." Just as the words left his lips a snowball connected with his face. He fell into the snow.

"I can't believe we lost." Ryan smiled down at Bryce as he held out a hand. Bryce took it and let the older male pull him to his feet. "Yeah, I was expecting it." They stared at each other for a brief moment before breaking the gaze and letting their hands fall to the side awkwardly.

"Hey that was a great game guys." Lui stated, smiling at both men. "I almost lost."

"Ye would've if these gay focks hadn't ruined it."

Ryan held up his hands in defense as he grinned. "Hey, you were out in the open." He watched as David gave him a look and shoved his hands into his pockets. "Good game guys." Bryce chimed in, breaking the ice between the men. "Yeah I agree." Lui tried to do the same.,

"I better get going, it was nice seeing you guys." Bryce smiled at the men and began to walk off with Ryan right behind him. He glanced back once then looked forward. "Why are you following me?"

"Because I want too." Ryan shrugged. The walk was peaceful as they made their way to Bryce's house; at the door they said a goodbye.

Dear ¿

I have been shivering! Ugh, I even think I'm getting sick. If I get sick wil you take care of me? The snow is very beautiful though so I hope you're enjoying it like I am. Even if I'm sick. You seem worried over me not accepting you a lot man, what's what about? I think it's almost time for us to meet! I'm excited to see you.

{This chapter is for all of these guys in my NF!}

Special thanks to these two who has gave me a reason to continue and for just making my day awesome. Thank you two so much!

P.S  (Picture above belongs to its rightful owner. [Not Me.]

luminousmoonshine

&

Penebui