Chapter 4

IT FEELS LIKE FUCKING FRIDAY!!! THIS IS WHAT CYBER SCHOOL DOES TO YOU!!! IF FUCKS UP YOUR KNOWLEGE OF WHAT DAY IT IS!!!

i messaged my bf and i mentioned something about it being friday... and hour later im like "You know, i just realized its not friday XD

im so stupid sometimes.... lol XD

anyway,

Something is going to happen in this chapter between link and felix... no spoilers!!! XD

-Rin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Zelda's POV)

I woke up in the morning to someone Knocking at my bedroom door. "Z?" it was... Link? I thought he didnt wanna talk to me. I was about to answer it when i remembered i was in PJs.. no makeup... huge disrespect. "uh... hold on" i got up and went over to my vanity. gah im too fucking tired to do this right now. Not a singl fuck is to be given this day. I fixed my hair a bit and then trudged  up to the door. I opened it. "yes?" he had a small amount of shock on his face. "okay okat big deal, im not wearing makeup and shit, what do you want?" he snapped out of it. "sorry, you look nice like that..." he blushed a bit "anyway.. i came to apologize. look, i dont know what came over me. everything is so hard right now you know?" "yeah... its harder to forget... us... now..." "Sorry..." "its fine..." "i feel bad about it though, i shouldnt have kissed you after you literally just got done saying you couldnt forget what we had." "its really okay link, go wait downstairs and DO NOT tell my parents you saw me like this" "my lips are zipped" he said, running his fingers over his lips like a zipper. I giggled and he winked before walking downstairs. I got out one of my dresses and put it on. I hate this thing, its so. damn. heavy. when it was on, i went over to the mirror and brushed out my hair before braiding it with the ribbons and such. I left some ont in  the front and braided that as well. I looped it around the sides of my head and kept it in the back with a clip. I then proceeded to do my makeup and put on my gloves. I added the tiara my parents make me wear and slipped on my flats. I sighed, i dont look normal like this. I liked my normal face better. I sighed, navi squeaked as she woke up. I forgot she was here. She fluffed her wings a bit and flew over to me. "hey" she said, her squeaky voice, dull and tired. "hi" We went downstairs and i fou d link in the living room with my parents. "hello" i said. "Morning Zelda!" my mother beamed. I curtsied before taking a seat next to link. He smiled. I smiled back. My parents asked if lnk wanted to have breakfast with us and he agreed. We ate breakfast discussing something about the triforce and i zoned out most of the time. breakfast ended and i excused myself from the table. "ll be back" Walking upstairs, i rounded to the corner to the bathroom, did all my morningly things and Can you belive my luck? It was that time of the month... just. fucking. spiffy! Did i really just use the word 'Spiffy'? I bruhed my teeth quickly and walked back downstairs. i hate my period, might i just quickly point out, i am not allowed to wear pads cause it could leak onto my dress while im sitting. Im basically forced to wear tampons and i hate them! Okay, enough girly shit. I got downstairs and awkwardly sat on the couch next to link. "everything okay?" "yeah, everything's... uh.. fine... hehe" fuuuuuccckkk! i was blushing. he raised an eyebrow at me. "its really nothing just... girl problems..." i blushed more. he chuckled slightly. "sucks to be you" he joked. I hit him in the arm "jerk" i joked back. he laughed more. god his laughter was contagiouse. I laughed with him. Navi fluttered up to us. "periods are no laughing matter link" she huffed. "wait, you get them too?!" "im a girl dumbass" She said, flying in his face. "oh......" "can we stop talking about this?!" I said quickly. "okay, big deal, i got my period. Shut up"i was blushing. Link put his arm around me. "oh Z.. this is why you're my best friend." We smiled at each other. "Wanna go for a walk?" "sure" I told my parents we were leaving and, as ususal, they bitched about the damn triforce. I rolled my eyes. "It'll be fine" Link assured them, "If anything happens im here" This lossened them up. they let us go with a sigh. "thanks" i whispered to him. We walked out the door and into town. "can we visit the mask shop?" "sure, you wanna see ben dont you?" "yeah..." "alright, if you want" We walked to it and went in. the bell rang, there were a few people browsing around and M.S. stood in his usual place. "may i help you?" "just looking" "alright"