The Room

My mine was blown. I was completely speechless once he told me my mom is planning to kill me!

I just felt like crying. Crying doesn't solve anything but it makes me feel a bit better. Now that doesnt make any sense hardly, but that's just me.

But what I'm still trying to figure out is how does he know me and my mother!?! Maybe he's apart of the plan, but once he's finished questioning me, I'm going to ask him so many questions, its gonna feel like he's the one getting killed.

As I'm in the car trying to hold back all my tears, I see something in the front seats. It was a logo on his rear-view mirror.

It looks like the same thing my mom has on her's in her car!!!
Something was definitely up with this but I won't judge him yet. For all I know, he can just be looking out for me, but I'm not weak minded, I know the possibilities. I know this is gonna be one hell of a ride.

We finally arrive at the office. I slowly get out the police car with my red vans and dark denim jeans, meanwhile Parker is waiting for me to get out with his brown leather jacket and dark brown boots.

I guess this is it. This is gonna be my life for probably at least 3 months.

"Let's just hurry and get this over with, I'm not even suppose to be here."
I say as I'm walking to the door to him, while looking at the grey cloudy sky and tall green trees on each side of the streets.
"Just hurry and walk I don't need people rushing me, besides this is going to take a little while, so you'll might as well just except this." He said to me.

Anyways...

"