-5-

Frank was leaning against the bar at the back of the club, watching what little dancers he had left grind their sweaty bodies against the poles on stage. The club wasn't empty, but it wasn't full either. There weren't enough customers to improve the income and get the debt collectors off his back. But he hadn't given up hope yet. He still had to see if Gerard would be an improvement to the place.

He downed his whiskey and returned his gaze to the stage, watching the last performer exit behind the curtain.

A heavier track started playing on the speakers as Gerard swept the curtains apart, slowly making his way down the stage towards the pole.

He was wearing the tightest black leather pants, with a ripped shirt hanging loosely over his chiselled abs showing through the holes, begging to be touched.

His hair was as messy as usual, hanging down his face, partly hiding the tempting smirk on his lips.

They locked eyes as Gerard approached the pole, grabbing it with both hands and hooking one leg around, before falling backwards and circling the pole. He reached the ground and turned around, back to the pole and slid back up, keeping eye contact with Frank.

He grabbed the pole above his head and slid back down, reaching the floor and turning to face the pole again.

Frank's eyes were locked onto Gerard's body as he started slowly grinding against the pole, taunting Frank. He ignored the money being thrown onto the stage, only wanting the approval of one person in the room.

Gerard smiled and lay down on the stage, raising his hips to remove his pants. He slid them down his pale toned legs and threw them aside, thrusting into the air.

Frank could feel his jeans becoming incredibley tight and decided to retreat to his office before someone noticed.

Gerard rolled onto his front and rose to his knees, arching his back and pulling his shirt over his head. He looked over in Frank's direction to be greeted with an empty seat.

He smirked, knowing where Frank had gone, and cut his performance short, gathering up the money on stage and heading for the curtains.

He pulled his pants back on and placed his money in the drawer on his dressing table, then swiftly left the room, making his way to Franks office.

Frank was leaning back in his chair, arms crossed over his eyes and forehead, trying not to imagine Gerard naked on top of him.

He suddenly felt warm lips against his neck, then teeth biting and sucking at his skin. Two hands reached to remove Frank's arms from his face and pin them behind his head, as two strong thighs climbed onto his chair, pinning him in his seat.

Frank didn't open his eyes, but knew who it was. He recognised the musky scent of his hair, the feeling of being touched by his soft hands, his firm thighs pressing against his own, restricting his movement.

He tilted his head back, allowing Gerard more room to touch his skin with his wet lips. Frank arched his back and bucked his hips against Gerard, who smiled down at him mischievously.

Gerard suddenly removed his body from Franks, pulling him from the chair and pushing him down onto the desk. His hands went straight for Frank's jeans as he unbuckled his belt and slid them down his legs, landing on the floor beneath the desk.

His fingers curled around the edge of Frank's boxers as his lifted his hips, moaning in anticipation. He was past caring about being caught fucking employees now. The club was ruined and he knew it, so he thought he may as well have some fun before he's out of a job.

Gerard pulled his boxers down his legs, releasing Frank of his restrictive clothing.

He climbed on top of Frank, his hands going to either side of his head. Their lips met in a desperate kiss as Frank opened his mouth, allowing their tongues to clash.

They deepened the kiss, Frank's hands moving down Gerard's bare chest, feeling his smooth skin and reaching his pants. He pulled them down as far as he could reach before Gerard stood quickly to remove them completely.

The second he was rid of his pants, their bodies were pressing against each other again, lips colliding messily.

They continued for a while before Gerard pulled away and stood on the floor, his hands still pinned on either side of Frank against the desk.

"So sugar, you change your mind about my offer?" Gerard purred down at Frank, watching him writhe on the desk, desperately wanting, needing, to touch him again.

Frank groaned in response, unable to give an intelligible answer. Gerard took that as a yes and removed his underwear, gripping Frank's hips as he moved closer.

Frank's hands went to the edge of the desk as Gerard pushed himself inside him, both moaning at the contact.

Frank arched his back, Gerard thrusting his hips against Frank, moving faster and harder.

Gerard removed one hand, wrapping it around Frank and helping him finish at the same time.

He sped up his movements until they both climaxed, Frank releasing in his hand. Gerard leaned down and placed a gentle kiss to Frank's lips before pulling his pants back on and approaching the door.

Frank still lay on the desk, trying to slow hisbreathing as Gerard called back "See ya later, sugar"