(Meeting them) Chapter 2

(A/n)
I honestly don't know why I put this song here. I just like, but if you DONT LIKE BLOOD DONT WATCH THE VIDEO. IT IS ALSO KINDA SEXUAL.
Dangerous by Big data

A man with a green hoodie and dark brown hair came though the bar door. He approached Tom and grabbed his arm. "Come on , we are going home." He said and dragged Tom off of the chair. "Wait, this*hic* is (y/n). " Tom said and stopped the man. I waved at him and he smiled at me."This is Edd." Tom said and smiled at me.

"Ok, we have to go now." Edd said and dragged Tom out the door. "Come on (y/n)" Tom said as they walked to a car. I got in the back with Tom while Edd drove.

Edd noticed me and gave me a confused look, but then smiled evilly. 'what is he planning' I thought. The car ride was silent as I looked out the video. We got to the house and entered.
We were greeted by a ginger that goes by Matt and..... tord?" (Y/n)?" Tord asked. Your mouth fell open and hugged him tightly. Everyone else stood there confused while Tord hugged you back. "I haven't seen you in forever!" I said excitedly as i pulled away. He smiled at me and turned towards the confused boys. "(Y/n) and I go way back, we used to go to high school together." He explained.

Tom glared at Tord and grabbed your hand. "I'm tired, *hic* lets go to sleep." Tom said as he dragged me to his room. He walked in and closed the door behind us. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing." He said and landed on his bed.

(Tom's pv)

I wont let Tord take (y/n) from me. Even if they know each other better she will still be mine. (Y/n) cuddled into me and I grabbed her waist. She smiled softly and I fell asleep almost immediately. She eventually fell asleep after a minute or two.

(Tord's pv)

I walked to my room and sat down on my bed. I thought I was over (y/n) when she moved out of the state, but know that I am seeing her again...I am falling in love again. Tom seems to like her too. Which is a tiny problem, but I can fix it.

I heard giggling coming from the hallway. I got up to go investigate. In the hallway stood Edd and Matt standing in the door frame of Tom's room. I walk over to them and see what is happening. Tom and (y/n) were cuddling? Edd took a picture and the flash woke them up. A wave of jealousy washed over me. Tom got and snatched the phone from Edd while (y/n) sat there in shock. Tom deleted the photo and Edd pouted.

I walked to my room and slammed the door. 'fuck you, Tom'.

(Your pv)

Tord looked...angry, but why? I just shrugged it off, i'll ask him later. I focused my attention on the other guys. I saw that Tom had deleted the video and shooed them out the door. He turned to me and smiled softly. "Sorry about that, they are idiots." Tom said and rubbed the back of his neck. I smiled at him and laid back down. I looked over at Tom, he had taken his hoodie off to show a blackish/ greyish t_shirt. He laid next to you and drifted off to a deep sleep. I snuggled up against him again, I thought about Tord for a while. Why was he so mad? I eventually fell asleep too.