The deal

The smooth pebbles crunch beneath my quivering feet ,causing an unpleasant sound to fill my ears, as I slowly walk towards the family car.

When I finally reach the car I am hit by a tidal wave of fear and despair which begins to cloud over my now emotional mind set, the tidal wave continues to crash against my inner feelings but it doesn't quite manage to stop me from opening the door.
The journey to my university started off at a slow and steady pace but then again I tried hard not to look at the road to keep me calm so what do I know?

After a calm and peaceful car journey both me and my dad had finally arrived at my new school "silverstone university."
The tidal wave suddenly attacks me rapidly and grows into a fearfull tsunami just as I walk through the deep and empty tunnel of misery otherwise known as the corridor.

My dad sways his hand back and forth across my back as I begin to howl in fear and sadness. My legs raise me off of the ground and send me bolting out of the corridor in such a hurried haze of fear.
I don't even pause to take a breath nor do I wish to but eventually my tired body reaches its breaking point and lowers me down to the damp and dirty floor of some unfamiliar forest.

As I feel the dirt spread across my purple face I begin to ask my self a series of questions about my recent episode of anxiety
How far did I go?
Will I go back?
Why would I go back?
All these questions and not one answer came to mind all I know is I can't do it , I can't face the awkwardness and the stress of school for four more years.

I slowly begin to wimper and then something marvellously weird occurred something so horrific it left me speechless, the forest had been turned black and white as if it had been painted by an old master artist.

Two trees painfully Creek and reform to create a twisted and dark archway then as if by some form of sorcery a fiery ball of madness illuminates the dark picture I was living in soon after a dark and broad figure emerged from the blue flames unharmed.

For some unusual reason, my mind felt like I should know him or atleast know his name but I certainly didn't.

"Mason! It's me Lucifer  you may of heard that I seem to cause problems but I'm here to fix yours."