Abandon or Keep

Harmony was talking to a pink unicorn. asking if it had a bunny plushie it might have accidentally lost. The unicorn shake her head no and walk away.

"UGH why can't I find the owner? I don't want the plushie I only was just doing the right thing..."

She started to fly back home since it was getting dark. She sighed there only one thing she can do now. When she got home she felt something hitting her leg she look down and saw the plush hugging her leg.

"Welcome home Harmony!" Goat said happily.

She smiled then frowned. 'It would mind I'm sure' Harmony bend down and pick it up.

"Hello Goat. Were going somewhere ok?" Harmony said trying to sound happy.

The toy nodded and climb her arm to her back. Harmony started to fly and look at the ground she soon saw the dirt road and keep flying trying to find where she find the doll. 'Ok where here.' She thought to herself. She landed and the doll was confused.

"Can you stay here? I think the ponies from ponyville be scared to see an alive toy you understand right?"

The bunny plushie smiled and nodded. Harmony started to run the direction to Ponyville when out of the bunny sight she started to fly high and go back home. She landed on the cloud and thought 'Did I do the right thing leaving her there?' she shook her head 'No don't think that she a plushie it shouldn't be alive in the first place'  She cringed at the 'shouldn't be alive part' she the princess of death but still that was a little mean to think. She sigh and start to walk to her door she opened the door and sigh. She know there was only two things to do. Return it to it owner or leave it where she find it. Either way the toy can go back home since it know what it owner look like. She yawn and walk to her bedroom and went to bed.

In the middle of the night Harmony heard sounds coming from her kitchen. She got up and rub her eyes a loud crash came from her kitchen she quickly got out her bed slowly walk to the kitchen. She started to breathe harder knowing there a robber in her house. When she got closer to the kitchen, she started a spell to attack the unwanted visitor. When she was in the kitchen she gasped and ducked when a knife was thrown at her. Harmony turn her head and her eyes widen.