Awkward Enough?

Syo P.O.V

The door swung open, causing me to jump and turn to the door. Ai clamped a hand onto my mouth, I glanced at him he held a finger up to his lips. Gesturing me to be quiet. I nodded then quietly looked over again. It was Natsuki and Cecil. They seemed oblivious to me and Ai laying here. Becausd Cecil was giggling and snuggling into Natsuki's chest. 'uhm..' My eyes widened as I fought the urge to laugh.

Cecil began to pull Natsuki down onto the bed with him.

"You're so cute, Cecil.." Natsuki seductivly said. 'w-whoa.. I've never seen this side of Natsuki' I looked back at Ai who shared the same shocked expression. I again, looked back to Natsuki and Cecil making a full makeout scene on the bed. ' oh my god..' their hands slid all over each other's bodies. Giving pleased moans every now and then.

Now, they began to dispose with their clothes, my breath stuck in my throat. This is too much for me to see, I looked to Ai who's gaze  was already on me. 'awkward' I mouthed. Ai nodded.

"Ah.. Natsuki.." Cecil moaned. My cheeks burned, I buried my face into Ai's chest. I pulled away and glanced back to Natsuki and Cecil. My eyes caugh Cecil moving his hand down Natsuki's body. 'stop this... stop Natsuki!' I almost completely froze as Cecil slid his hand into Natsuki's boxers,

"Ah.. hah.. Cecil.." Natsuki moaned, and 'please no more!!!' Cecil began to pull his boxers down. I looked back to Ai, a pleading look on my face I need this to stop. Ai nodded and I turned to them again.

"Uh... Natsuki.. Cecil?" I spoke up shakily.

They both froze, slowly turned to where the sound had came from. Their eyes widened and their faces covered with blush as they franticly tried to cover themselves.

"H-how long have you b-been there?" Cecil stuttered,

"Kinda the whole time," I answered,

"You just sat there Syo-chan?" Natsuki questioned,

"Well, we didn't know whether to stop you. or just let you be. " Ai admitted,

"Oh.." Natsuki trailed, then silence took over. My eyes wondered the room anxiously, the silence getting to me. As if it was closing in on me.

"Soooo.." I began trying to break the silence, "what are the plans for the next couple days?" I asked, Natsuki smiled

"Well, we have a day off tomorrow! Where we're just going to hang out with each other and go lots of places. That's all I know about" Natsuki explained. His mood noticably lifted quickly which is good.

"Ah, I see." I said as I stood up and  blushed when I looked down, ' damnit! baka you're only in boxers..' I quickly pulled my pants on. The others did the same after me.

"This day is going to be boring.. " I sighed and laid back in bed. I closed my eyes 'maybe I'll sleep the day away..' Slowly becoming more and more tired, I lost reality. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist bringing me back. I smiled, then slipped away into my dreams..