Nervous silence

Syo P.O.V

I turned in bed, and groaned.

"It's too early.. " I groaned and turned again, opening my eyes slightly to see the light showing through the curtains. I winced at the light, before my eyes began to adjust to the new sensation. I felt Ai move beside me as he began to awake.

"nnnhh.." Ai stretched and sat up in bed. I smiled and caressed his back. He turned to me and smiled before kissing me on the cheek. " Good morning, how are you feeling? Are you sore?" Ai questioned, I smiled a bit, 'I'm glad he cares..' 

"Yeah, better than the last time at least." I replied, sat up and kissed Ai softly. "I love you." I smiled , Ai hugged me.

"I love you too."

"Oi! Ai! Are you ready yet?!" I called back to Ai who was taking forever to get ready. I sighed 'we're suppose to have met the guys at the beach already.' I waited patiently for Ai to come out of the bathroom. Man what is keeping him?

Ai P.O.V

I inhaled deeply and exhaled, this is going to be such a hard day for me. I paced in the bathroom, and constantly gripped at my pocket to make sure the object inside was still there. 'syo.. I hope you will know just how much I love you after this..'

"Ai! We have to go! We're already late to meet the guys!" Syo called, it sent a bit of a nervous shiver down my spine.

"Come on.. you just need to spend a bit of time with them then make your move..." I whispered to myself. ' It shouldn't  be that hard.. I hope.'  I took a deep breath before exiting the room, and meeting Syo at the front door. "I'm here." I smiled hopeful not to show how much of a nervous wreck I was on the inside.

Syo smiled brightly and took hold of my hand,

"Let's go then! I'm excited?!" Syo cheered happily and pulled me out the door, I smiled. 'Syo.. I love you..'

*At the Beach*

"Syoooo-chaaannn!" Natsuki yelled and tackled Syo to the ground. I gasped a bit then bent down to see if Syo was alright, I smiled as I saw him struggle as always. Showing, he was being himself.

"God Damn you, Natsuki! Get off of me!" Syo cured at Natsuki, who was still smiling.

"But Syoo-channn--"

"Get Off" Syo growled,  Natsuki happily pounced off of him. And ran to Cecil and hugged him.

"Oi you guys ready for the game?" Ren asked, with a smirk.

"Yeah, just let me get Syo up." I smiled, then accompanied Syo helping him to get up. 'come one let's go now the game is about to begin." I said. Syo nodded before kissing me on the cheek, I kissed him on the lips. which gained, awws from our fellow idols. "now let's go." I pulled him along with me to meet our friends. 'this should keep my mind off of it for a while.'

"Damn.. " I cursed under my breath, I missed the ball.

"Ai what happened?" Syo smirked, his team was winning. I gave him a small glare,

"I'm not good at sports." I merely said, ' I can't believe we're losing this badly. and with one round left'  I sighed and thought of what, will happen soon. I became nervous. I should probably make the best of this before making my move.. I sighed then came back to reality. Keep my mind on this for a while.

I sulked over, I can't believe we got our asses handed to us. I sighed and Syo came over to me.

"So, Ai how do you feel?" Syo asked, I smiled a bit.

"I feel fine, thank you." I said a bit too sourly. Syo sat next to me, and embraced me.

"Ai, I'm not meaning to be a show off. I'm just being playful you know." Syo explained himself, with guilt lingering in his voice. I smiled, ' now.. this is my chance..' 

"Syo, will you come with me for a second?" I asked, my voice noticeably  shaking from my nervousness overdriving all my emotion. Syo gave me a concerned and wondering look.

"Okay." Syo said and we both stood, and walked away from the other's. It was a silent walk. The night will soon befall us. I sighed softly, this is going to be hard. ' I... I wonder what he's thinking.' the thought ran across my mind. I didn't acknowledge Syo was speaking to me.

"Ai, are you okay? You seem..  off." Syo Said with concern, and stopped in his tracks. I swallowed, and turned to Syo who was nervous and confused.

"Ai.." Syo began, "Are you... are.. you going to leave me?" Syo asked tears on the brink of leaving his eyes. I was shocked. I stared at his gentle figure . I can't let him think that. I rushed to him and held his hands in mine.

"Syo I would never leave you! I could never leave you! You are the biggest part of my life, I want you to see this." I inhaled deeply and gazed into Syo's eys. "Syo.." I breathed as I got down to one knee, and pulled the box item out of my pocket.

"Syo.... Will you marry me?"

-END-

or is it the end?