Not Good Enough...

*Previous chapter*

Syo and I shot up, faces beet red with embarassment. 'damn.. my moment was ruined..! wait.. wait what?'
Our gazed met, three sets of very shocked, yet amused eyes...

*Present*

Syo P.O.V

'this can't be happening. Ai is leaning in to kiss me. this just can't be real! right?'

My heart was going to burst through my chest, at least that's the feeling I was getting. Everything seemed as though in a dream, slowed down, it didn't seem real. Except the heat coming from Ai's body was what kept me in reality, our lips drawing nearer and nearer.

The door slammed open, Ai and I stood up quickly and faced the door. 'this couldn't be anymore embarassing..' I blushed, as I looked at the three figures standing in the door way. Their expressions gave exactly what they thought, and a clear understanding of the situation.
'damn you Otoya, Natsuki, and Ren!!'

Ren looked from Ai to me and gave a big smirk. I looked away, too embarassed to look them in the faces. There was no way I could make eye contact. I slowly and caustiously glanced over to see Ai's reaction. He was looking down slightly, a dark red hue covering his cheeks. I looked to the side again, 'just perfect..'

"Hmm, did we interrupt something Ochibi?" Ren chuckled, and I shot him a quick glare. Otoya and Natsuki chuckled along.

"Syo-chan." Natsuki smiled. My blush deepened,

"No, you didn't interrupt anything." said Ai. I looked at him confused,

"Nothing happened, and nothing will ever happen." Ai added, as he began to walk toward the door. I stared in hurt as he walked away. I felt as if I was being weighed down by something, suffocating, a pain in my chest, becomin tigher and tighter. 'he doesn't feel anything for me.. why did I get my hopes up in the slightest, he doesn't feel the same.. he'll never feel the same..' My head slumped as I fell back onto the bed and sat, this feeling.. was like the life was being drained out of me.. not worthing anymore.. the feeling was trying to escape me in tears.. I held them back as much as I could..I heard the door close, and I felt empty. I brought my knees up to my chest I tried to escape these feelings of the hurt and pain. I felt a burning sensation in my eyes, and footsteps walking toward me, as arms wrapped around me. The tears overwhelmed any strength I had left to keep them. What was the point anyway...

"Syo.. I'm so sorry.. I.." Natsuki began as he tried to comfort me.

The weight to my right shifted, someone had sat next to me and placed their hand on my back,

"Syo.." Otoya said, I only began to cry even more,

"Natsuki..." I sobbed,

"Syo-kun, it'll be okay.. " Natsuki held me a bit tighter, I couldn't push him away.. I only shook my head, it's not okay I'm not okay.. how can I be okay..

"No.. no Natsuki it's not okay.. Ai doesn't... he doesn't feel the same.. I'm not good enough.. and I won't ever be to make him mine.." I whispered to Natsuki. Otoya rubbed my back soothingly

"Oi, Ochibi do you want me to something about Ai?" Ren asked with slight irritation in his voice.

"N-No..." I began to gain control of my crying. Now, only sniffling

"It's fine..." I added as I pulled away from Natsuki. Wiping the excess tears off of my face,

"I'll get over it." I sighed,

"But Syo-kun.. it doesn't look like it'd be that easy." Otoya proclaimed, and I shook my head,

"No, I'm fine." I argued and avoided their eyes. 'am I really fine?'

*a couple days pass since the incident between Syo and Ai*

******************************

Shorter chapter. But, I'll be doing the next chapter right away to make up for this one. So, it'll be up in perhaps and hour.

Oh, and if you like this story, please tell others of it. I would appreciate it cx. Thank you to my readers so far!!