four

It did not surprise Camila that Dinah or Lauren weren't on board with her idea of a fun night out. She wanted to do something special for her friends and their reaction to her surprise wasn't too far fetched from what Normani had warned her about when she told her about the idea.

"I have work in the morning, Mila." Lauren complained.

"Don't care." Camila replied.

"Bu--"

Before Lauren could even complete one single word, Camila sternly cut her off with a, "Don't. care."

Seeing the irritation on Lauren's face, Dinah spoke up before the older girl could. She was not going to have another word-brawl between the two Latinas again. "How is this even considered a bachelorette party when it's literally just you, Lauren and..." She paused and looked at Lauren, unsure if she was using proper grammar, "I?"

Lauren nodded her head.

"Mani's coming, she's just late as usual. And besides, it's not just us four, we have one special guest tagging along." Camila smirked as she pulled out her phone and held it up to both girls.

On the screen, a familiar face flashed the cheekiest smile, "Hey y'all!" The Texas drawl was a delight to both girls' ears considering neither had spoken to the short Texan in weeks.

"Ally!" Lauren plucked the phone out of Camila's hand, "Where the hell are you right now? Why haven't you texted me back? Please don't tell me you ended up losing your phone sometime during your trip out there!"

Lauren had a billion more questions to ask, but she couldn't even get one more question out because Dinah swiped the phone out of her hands.

"Allyson!" Being the taller of the two, Dinah used her height to her advantage, and held the phone up well above Lauren's head preventing her from snatching the phone back, "Are you in a hostel right now? Are there any cute girls there?" She suggestively wiggled her eyebrows at the screen. "And why the frick have you not texted me back too!"

"I'm so not gonna answer that and it's a long story!" The shorter girl spoke, "And you're one to talk! Why did neither of you tell me you're marrying each other?"

"For money, Ally! It's not that serious." Lauren stated, before realizing that neither she or Dinah told her about their plan. "Wait, who told you?" There were literally only two suspects. Camila and Normani.

Dinah looked at Camila who held her hands up, "Not I." The Cuban stated sarcastically which earned her a glare from Dinah. "C'mon DJ. It's obvious who spilled the beans." Camila quickly glanced at the iphone screen, hoping the older girl would back her up, "Right Ally?"

Immediately, Ally confessed who was the culprit, "It was Mani." She didn't want to rat out on her friend, but Camila put her on the spot and she too could not keep a secret.

As if on cue, the person in question made her entrance, "I have arrived, bitches!"

"Mani!"

Normani was perplexed by the fact she heard Ally's voice when she knew the girl was thousands of miles away on the other side of the world, "Did I just hear Ally's voice?" She asked, looking around.

"No, dumbass." Dinah held the phone in front of Normani's face, "She's facetiming us."

On screen, the short Texan waved, "Hey Manibear."

Normani's eyes lit up the second she saw her, "Ally!" She grabbed the phone out of Dinah's hands and made her way on to the bus, leaving the three girls standing there.