Chapter 9

-Authors Note-
So I'm skipping ahead a month because I want to get to the interesting stuff. I will talk about some things that happened during that month so don't worry! Enjoy! :)

Liam's P.O.V.
We are currently on our way to Liv and Harry's house. After Paul gets there the boys and I will be heading to the airport.

"Daddy? There?" Georgia asked me as she patted my arm.

"Almost there, just a few more minutes." I kissed her forehead.

"Hayley, can you text me every night and tell me how her daycare went. I hate missing her first day but I'm glad she has you." I asked. Georgia will be starting a daycare in about two weeks that's almost like a pre-school because it's all day and the kids range from six months to four years.

"Of course Liam. I won't forget." She said, turning around with a huge grin on her face.

"Look Georgia, we're here!" Harry exclaimed from the drivers seat.

"Yay!" She yelled as she clapped her hands together.

I got Georgia out of her seat and carried her on my hip. I got her suitcase and duffle bag and brought them to the front door where we met Kathy and Liv.

"There's the famous Georgia I've heard all about!" Kathy exclaimed as she hugged me then took Georgia from me.

"How are you?" Olivia asked me as she hugged me.

"Great. Already looking forward to our break. How about you? You've grown!" I exclaimed, referring to her stomach.

She laughed, "Yes I have and it's not very comfortable!"

I brought Georgia's bags upstairs to the room she would be staying in. I found a little pad of paper and a pen in the desk in the corner of the room. I wrote a short message on a piece of paper for Georgia.

I'll be home before you know it, princess. Be good for Aunt Liv, Aunt Hayley, and Kathy! I love you very much!

I slipped it on top of her pillow so she would find it when she goes down for her nap after I leave. I went back downstairs to see that Paul was already here and playing with Georgia on the living room floor.

"Oh, there you are. Ready?" Paul asked me when he saw me reach the bottom of the stairs.

"I guess so. Be good Georgia! I'll miss you, princess!" I kissed Georgia's forehead then sat down next to her.

"Let's go boys!" Paul yelled.

"Daddy bye bye?" She asked as she sat facing me on my lap.

"Daddy is leaving with Uncle Louis, Niall, and Harry for a little while. I'll be back so don't worry!"

"Ok miss you later." She stated, sternly nodding her head with a serious face on.

"Yes, I'll miss you so much too." I laughed and gave her one last hug and kiss before heading out the door to leave with the boys.

Louis's P.O.V.
"Ok, you have everything?" I asked Hayley as she put her suitcases down in the room she would be staying in at Liv's house.

"I think so. I brought half of my closet." She laughed, "if I don't, I have a serious issue!"

I laughed and pulled her into a hug. "I'll miss you." I whispered.

"I'll miss you too." She pulled away and leaned in to give me a kiss but I started tickling her before our lips could touch.

"Louis Tomlinson! Knock it off!" She yelled in between breaths of laughter.

"But your so cute!" I yelled back after I stopped.

"Louis, please call me whenever you can." She said.

"Of course, darling. Why wouldn't I?" I was concerned. She never got this worried when I would have to leave.

"I don't know, all the pretty girls you'll be taking pictures with and talking to and singing to and giving signatures to and-"

"Stop! Your the only girl I'll ever want. Don't forget that." I interrupted her.

"Ok." She mumbled, looking down.

"Let's go boys!" I heard Paul yell.

"Come on. Let's go downstairs." I took Hayley's hand and lead her down the stairs with me.

Niall's P.O.V.
I'll admit, it's hard watching all the boys say goodbye to their girls. Even Liam and Georgia make me jealous. I guess Kathy saw the hurt in my eyes and came over to me.

"Haven't found your princess yet?" She asked.

"Are you a mind reader?" I laughed a little.

"No. You were thinking out loud." She laughed.

"But no, I haven't found her yet. Hopefully I will soon though." I said once we stopped laughing.

"Well, you're a great guy, Niall. You'll find her." She smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

"Let's go boys!" Paul yelled. I gave Kathy a quick hug and headed out to the van.

Harry's P.O.V.
"Harry, you're going to be late!" Olivia yelled, trying to push me away. I never wanted to end this hug but I knew she was right.

"But I'll miss you too much." I mumbled.

"I'll miss you too but Paul wants you to leave now." She laughed.

"Ok, ok. I'm going. I'll call you tonight, I promise." I said as I walked over to my suitcases and took them down to the car.

"Alright, all bags are in the car. Goodbye girls!" Paul yelled from the front seat of the van.

"Bye!" They yelled from the front porch.

"Wait! Stop the car!" I screamed. I looked over at Olivia and she looked very confused. I jumped out and ran up to her. I stopped and kissed her stomach.

"I'll see you when I get home. I love you already!" I whispered to the baby. I quickly kissed my teary eyed wife and jumped back into the van.

Paul's P.O.V.
I hated making the boys say goodbye to their families. So many things would be happening that they have to miss out on but that's their job.

Little Georgia is just like Cassie. It was hard to hear the news about Cassie's passing and I was in America so it was even harder.

"Ok boys. Private jet is right here. No paparazzi today!" I said as I stopped the car outside the boys private jet. The other body guards took their bags as they got on the plane. No one said a word back to me. I can tell this is going to be a long six months.