Chapter 7

Olivia's P.O.V.
I knocked on Hayley and Louis's front door. Harry and I impatiently waited with Baxter on the front porch. My hand was rubbing back and forth on my pregnant stomach.

"Olivia, look at that tummy! Harry!" Hayley said as she opened the door and greeted us with a huge hug.

"Hey! How's Liam and the baby?" I asked.

"Oh she's becoming more independent, it's so cute! Liam's alright. He's getting there." She said. I gave her a sad look and she welcomed us into her house.

"Hey guys!" Louis said as he came into the entry way carrying Georgia. I took her from him and Harry pulled Louis into a huge hug.

"Hello beautiful. You look just like your mommy." I said. I kissed her forehead and took her to the living room as Hayley followed us.

"So where's Liam?" Harry asked.

"Probably still in bed." Louis said.

"At 12:30 in the afternoon?" I asked.

"It's normal." Hayley replied as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Hayley, he's depressed. He needs help." I gave her a serious look.

"I don't need help. I'm fine." Liam said. His voice cracked and you could tell he'd been crying not too long ago. I don't know how long he had been standing at the bottom of the staircase.

"Liam, I-"

"No Olivia! I know, I'm a mess! But what else do you expect? Nobody else saw this coming and I most certainly didn't! The love of my life is gone and I could never replace her! I'm not going to be sunshine and happiness all the time!" Liam yelled as he came closer to us. He ran his hand through his hair and turned to run out the front door but Harry grabbed his wrist before Liam could go anywhere.

"Liam." Harry sternly said.

Liam stopped in his tracks but didn't turn around. Next thing we knew Liam's fist met Harry's jaw and Liam made a run for it out the front door.

Harry's P.O.V.
Liam was shouting at all of us. He tried to storm off but I grabbed his wrist before he could go anywhere. Next thing I knew I felt a strong force hit my lower right cheek. I feel to the ground and started seeing black fuzzy spots all over the place. The last thing I remember is hearing Liv scream my name and baby Georgia start to cry.

-

I woke up on a small thing, I'm pretty sure it was a couch. My cheek was freezing cold and I realized I had an ice pack resting on my face. Then it hit me. Liam knocked me out. My best friend for the last six years of my life just hit me. Hard.

"Harry, you're awake. How do you feel?" Hayley asked as she came over to the couch and handed me a small water bottle and some pain medicine.

"What's gotten into him?" I asked. That's all I managed to say.

"He needs help. Georgia can't grow up without her father. She's already lost her mother. Cass would want all of us to be happy." She said as tears started to form in the corners of her eyes.

"Where did Liv go? Is she feeling ok?" I asked. I've been so worried about her during the pregnancy.

"Upstairs putting Georgia to bed. Baxter is already in his kennel. Louis is on the phone with the police, I'm not sure they'll be much help though. Liam hasn't come home yet and it's been a few hours." She explained.

I nodded, "Does this happen very often? Does he just loose his temper and run away like that?"

"It's not unusual but he's never gone this long. I'm starting to worry. You better never do this to your child." Hayley said.