Chapter 8

Liam's P.O.V.
Today was my first day of therapy. I'm currently in the car with Louis and Niall. Harry and Liv stayed back at the house with Hayley to take care of Baxter and Georgia.

"Alright, ready?" Louis asked.

"I guess so. I hope this works." I said as I walked into the tiny building and approached the front desk. "Liam Payne, here too see Dr. Carter."

"He will be right with you. Please have a seat and fill out these papers." She said.

I took the clip board from her hand and said thank you before turning around to sit by Niall. I filled in the easy stuff, like my birthday, blood type, and family history but when I got to the part where I had to explain what was wrong with me, I froze. I knew very well what was wrong with me but I just couldn't get myself together enough to explain it. So I handed the papers to Niall so he could fill it in for me.

He got up and handed the papers to the lady at the desk. Louis slowly rubbed my back as I let a few tears drip down my face. After a few minutes Dr. Carter called me back to his therapy room.

"Hello Liam. We are going to have a talk about anything and everything you want to talk about. Would you like your friends to join you or do you want them to stay in the waiting area?" He asked me.

I looked back at them and they gave me a sympathetic and comforting smile.

"Without them," I said, "I don't need to hurt them even more." So Louis and Niall turned back around and headed towards the waiting room.

"So tell me, and I know this may not be a very fun topic right now, but how did you meet your fiancé, or your wife as it says here?" He asked me.

"My best friend Harry had this girl that he grew up with and he ran into her at Nando's one night. Cassie was with Harry's friend, Olivia, who's now his wife and they are expecting. I got to know her over time and we started dating. She was pregnant before I had the chance to propose. She pasted away right after she gave birth to Georgia, our baby girl." I explained.

Dr. Carter was writing down all these notes on a paper. I don't know why or how but I felt very comfortable talking about it with someone.

After about 30 minutes of explaining everything to Dr. Carter I was excused and he said that my next appointment would be in two days at the same time. I went up to Louis and Niall and we walked out to the car. I couldn't wait to get home and hold my baby girl.

Dr. Carters P.O.V.
Liam is depressed. He seems to be realizing everything he has done and is coming back to reality again. He has hurt his friends and family but he highly regrets everything. Now I just need to
re-teach him how to move on in life.

Louis's P.O.V.
Liam wanted to get home right away after his appointment. He told us everything went well and he would have to go back in a few days.

Niall pulled into the driveway and Liam raced to the front door. I followed him while Niall finished parking in the garage.

"Georgia! Where's my princess?" Liam yelled through the house.

"In here!" I heard Liv call from the play room we had set up for Georgia in the old office.

"Hey beautiful." Liam said. He picked her up and sat her on his hip. She giggled as she rubbed her hand across his rough beard.

"How was everything?" Liv whispered in my ear.

"Good, I guess." I whispered back.