Chapter 1

*Note Justin isnt famous in this story*

YN'S POV

I was taking my books from my locker and closed it. When i turned around i saw my two bestfriends coming my way. 

Justin: Hi YN

Ryan: Hey YN

YN: Hey guys ready to go home ?

R & J: Hell Yeah !

YN:Haha ok 

We all exited the school and got in Ryan's car.

Justin: You guys want to come over ?

Y & R: Sure

Once we got to Justin's house we said Hi to Pattie and went up to Justin's room.

Ryan: Lets play 2K 

Justin: Ok

Ryan and Justin where playing the game, while i was doing my homework.

Ryan: Baby come play with us

I love when ryan calls me sweet things it makes my heart melt. I think i love Ryan, but he is my best friend so i dont think its good.

YN: Okay but you will have to help my with my homework

Ryan: Ok

Ryan handed me the controller and i started playing against Justin.

Justin: Babe you are so going to lose! 

Yn: Yeah whatever 

At the end of the game the score was 14-25 Ofcourse Justin wins.

Justin: I told you i was going to win

I stick my tounge out at him and he does the same to me. We then both start to laugh.

Justin's POV

I just love how YN makes me laugh and I think i love her. But i dont think she feels that same. Im not sure if i should tell her.

I love her laugh and she is very beautiful , i just wish she would be mine.

Ryan's POV

I think YN is sexy and a good friend but i think i might like YN but nah. I dont know im just confused right now. 

Once we finished playing , it was getting late so i decided to take YN to her house.

Ryan: Well man thx for a fun afternoon see you tomorrow

Justin: Yeah 

YN: Bye Jay

Justin: Bye 

They both hugged and we went downstairs and said bye to Pattie and left.

*While driving to YN's house*

YN: Ryan remeber you told me you were going to help me with my homework.

Ryan: Oh Yeah 

So when we got to YN's house we went up to her room and started doing the homework with YN.

YN: Do you mind if i change?

Ryan: Um no

she just nodded and went to the restroom and changed. When she can back she looked very sexy with her short pajama shorts and tank top. 

YN: Ok now lets finish the homework

Ryan: Um ok

We started doing the homework side by side laying down on her bed on our tummies. We were laughing and looked into eachother's eyes. We both started to lean in and we kissed.

______________________

What do you think will happen next?

Ill update tomorrow :)