12: I Like Him!

"In French,
you don't say 'I miss you'.
You say 'Tu me manques'
which means
'you are missing from me'
and I love that.
-anonymous

_______________________________
Words used : 2263

"Who" mom asks busy pouring tea in a cup, a small creeping on her face as she tries to control it.

"Mom! It's.... Ayu! " she says pointing at me with an innocent look.

Can I break your finger sis?

It actually came into action , but I held back focusing on a comeback to say.

"Sis, whats wrong with you, I was just looking around her and around and around her around aaaaand not falling in... L.. LOVE" I say irritated forcing out the word love.

That was the worst comeback idiot!

Honestly saying my ears seemed to be fuming I had a thought of checking it out in the mirror for any smoke....

Ugh... This day better not be anymore embarrassing.

"I wonder why boys look so cute when they are angry " she bumps her shoulder with me knocking of my tea in the process if it wasn't for me handling mom's chinaware, which unfortunately had more priority to her than her kids.

"Awwwwwww ......you luk-ke (look) sho cute"

There she goes again... Typical gurls ...

"Nida lets leave it to your daddy " mom says. I sigh in relief.

"He's not gonna say us" she says.

"but hunny you know he's our son, so do share with me, I'll be waiting for you" giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Uh-huh never trust anyone.. I repeat never trust anyone.

PDA! PDA! PDA! PDA! PDA! PDA!

And then mom winks at me before leaving.

"Mom! " I whine.

"Nida will you help me get the dishes from the table? " mom calls her laughing.

"Sure mom , have your space Ayu! " she says smirking and giving me a pat on the shoulder, the kind of pat were the chinaware was yet to break again.

"I'll leave it you daddy" she says winking at dad.

Mother like daughter...
Both keep winking...
Like a bulb flickering...

As soon as she leaves I say.

"It's nothing like that dad" I spit out the words which were at the tip of my tongue.

"I know son, ladies are ladies" he says laughing lightly, the skin around his eyes creasing reminding me of the difference between us but still close to each other all because of Allah's blessings Alhamdulillah (Praise be to him) .

"Nida has said about love at first sight but I'll tell you your mom must be thinking about your marriage" he says shaking his head sidewards lightly laughing.

Damn!

"Daaad" I say laughing with him.

Now I know from where my sis got the genes to exaggerate topics.