Chapter 2 the truth about my family

You guys know when you have a real good dream that you don't want to wake up from, until someone or something interrupts you. That was me except Victoria woke me up by dumping a bucket of cold water on me.

"Victoria you are so dead" I yelled obviously pissed. "Uh oh" and with that Victoria bolted out of my room and I ran after her I almost tripped down the stairs. "Come on Jocelyn don't tell me your quitting already" She said with a little chuckle in her voice

I snuck around one of the entrances to the living room and tackled her onto the carpet. "What was that who's giving up now." I smile at my cousin in defeat as she struggled to get out of my hold. "Fine.. Fine you win" she huffed. I quickly got up off of her cleaning myself up as she just lied there on the floor glaring at me.

"Now hurry up Victoria we only have five minutes to get ready then we have to leave" I shouted
"What about my coffee" she whined. "Vic if you hurry up than we will stop at Starbucks on the way to school now hurry up"

I walked over to the door opening my door with Vic's bag in my hand. "You don't have to tell me twice" she yelled running out the door taking the bag from my hand. I walk out to my car and Vic pulls out of the driveway like a bat out of hell. "Hurry up I want my Starbucks" she shouted from her car.

I swear Vic can act childish sometimes. I get in my car and we start heading to school and the best part is Starbucks is just right around the corner from our school.

I wait in my car for like 10 minutes as Vic takes her sweet ass time inside Starbucks. After Victoria got her Starbucks we pull into the school parking lot and I see Mason standing right next to his motorcycle. I swear this boy doesn't give up no matter how hard you try to get rid of him.

I'm not gonna lie he looked pretty hot standing next to his motorcycle but I wasn't gonna tell him that

I'm not gonna lie he looked pretty hot standing next to his motorcycle but I wasn't gonna tell him that. Victoria and I got out of the car and Carter and Mason started walking towards us. "Hey are we still on for that project after school" Carter asked

"Ya my parents won't be home until later so that gives us plenty of time to start on the project" I replied noticing Mason's gaze. "Cool is it okay if Mason comes" He asked not knowing of my answer. "Please tell me this wasn't your idea" I smile while shaking my head.

"Trust me it was all his" He smiled. "Sure he can come but if he gets out of line I'm not gonna promise I won't hurt him" I laugh as we start walking to class together. "Trust me if he gets in trouble he's on his own" He laughed. The guys and I walk into class and take our seats at the back of the class.

"Alright class today is basically a free period in class so you may do whatever you want" with that our English teacher went back to what I'm guessing was supposed to be the lesson for today.